Who will the Blades sell first?

willman

There was something in sunday paper about TONGE going to blackburn if blades did not get promoted!! I think it may be just paper talk tho

Ay, £4m was quoted BBAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Sell, sell, sell i say....i can pick one maybe 2 decent games he's had this year.

In response to williams query i'd say Carney, Webber, Hulse, Stead, Shelton (one of the strikers may stay!!) Tonge and Gillespie will be on their way.

Beatties future will be under the microscope all summer but i think he's happy at the Lane and will give us until the January transfer window to see how things are going.

Dont really mind if Tonge goes. Hes come good near the end of the season but the rest of his sason has been shocking. Would love to see Beattie stay though.

Ay, solar powered Tonge :hihi:

You're guaranteed he'll put in a few decent performances around March / April time.

£4m though, i'd snap Blackburns hands off.

I hope we get rid of the following.

Horsfield

Lucketti

Seck

Hendrie

Montgomery

Gerrard

Keef

Ehiogu

If Blackburn want Tonge at £4mil they can have him.

I cant see Beattie leaving unless a stupid offer comes in.

Because of the Blades lack of ability in gaining promotion back to the Premiership after their brief stay last season. Rumours are rife tha Blackwell has to make substantial savings in wages 6million i read somewhere.

So who do we think will be first to go?

I'm tipping Beattie for def, and more than likely Stead, but just my opinion.

Oooohhh look an owl obsessing about the Blades.

Glad you are so worried about the Blades, shouldn´t you be worried about what loan and free transfer players the owls are going to be getting to replace the loan and free transfer players they have now ?

Oooohhh look an owl obsessing about the Blades.

Glad you are so worried about the Blades, shouldn´t you be worried about what loan and free transfer players the owls are going to be getting to replace the loan and free transfer players they have now ?

Question asked and answered. So nothing original from you.

Why buy players you can't afford to keep - we don't have to cut £6million from our wages bill.

Because of the Blades lack of ability in gaining promotion back to the Premiership after their brief stay last season. Rumours are rife tha Blackwell has to make substantial savings in wages 6million i read somewhere.

So who do we think will be first to go?

I'm tipping Beattie for def, and more than likely Stead, but just my opinion.

possibly beattie, however he does still have 2 seasons left on hs contract, and i do understand the sell out clause is massive, so honestly i dont believe there will be many departures from the lane, except the players on loan. our finances are better than the pigs so we have no need to sell

we don't have to cut £6million from our wages bill.

And you're only going on rumours that the Blades do.

I can't see the figure being £6 million, but I can see that we will need to reduce the wage bill.

We have a lot of players who are just bit part players who would be viable options for us to leave.

And you're only going on rumours that the Blades do.

I can't see the figure being £6 million, but I can see that we will need to reduce the wage bill.

We have a lot of players who are just bit part players who would be viable options for us to leave.

I think United should have a clear out whether it's financially needed or not. Or at least ship some out on loan. Like you say, they have a lot of players not good enough to mount a challenge on the Championship next year.