Who will the Blades sell first?

willman

Because of the Blades lack of ability in gaining promotion back to the Premiership after their brief stay last season. Rumours are rife tha Blackwell has to make substantial savings in wages 6million i read somewhere.

So who do we think will be first to go?

I'm tipping Beattie for def, and more than likely Stead, but just my opinion.

Because of the Blades lack of ability in gaining promotion back to the Premiership after their brief stay last season. Rumours are rife tha Blackwell has to make substantial savings in wages 6million i read somewhere.

paper talk says beattie loves it at the lane and wants to stay. so i think hulse webber and shelton are more likely to leave.

do you think wendy will be able to afford their own players next year or continue to scrounge them off the rest of the league.

paper talk says beattie loves it at the lane and wants to stay. so i think hulse webber and shelton are more likely to leave.

do you think wendy will be able to afford their own players next year or continue to scrounge them off the rest of the league.

I think we'll have enough trouble trying to field 11 players with Mr Laws @ Hillsborough. It's no point buying players if you can't afford to keep them though is it?

It wasn't the abilty that the team lacked ,it lacked a good manager until Blackie came along.

Hulse,Shelton,Carney, Keef.

It wasn't the abilty that the team lacked ,it lacked a good manager until Blackie came along.

Hulse,Shelton,Carney, Keef.

I'm always quite confused with managerial blame -btw i personally think Laws is crap. But i can't blame hime if someone misses a penalty or an open goal. I can blame him for tactics and positioning but not much else.

You're quite correct. Utd have demonstrated the ability to get relegated last season and the ability to miss out on the play-offs this season.