Who will the Blades sell first?

willman

I think United should have a clear out whether it's financially needed or not. Or at least ship some out on loan. Like you say, they have a lot of players not good enough to mount a challenge on the Championship next year.

your off your head, it was brian who dented our chance of playoffs / promotion. SUFC were the form side in the championship for the last 3 months, 3 more game would have been enough

your off your head, it was brian who dented our chance of playoffs / promotion. SUFC were the form side in the championship for the last 3 months, 3 more game would have been enough

Ay, the squad needs a tweak but not much else.

Hang onto BT, get Cotterill sign on a deal, get a decent central defender in i reckon we'll be challenging.

If we do sell Tonge as long as the money is put back into the team we'll be ok. Someone like Brian Howard of Barnsley would be an ideal replacement for Tonge and would cost a damn sight less.

He was stating some of the players aren't good enough, which is correct, and these are the ones who should be shipped out......

My list......

Seck - No reason needed

Shelton - Looks to have no future and we need to get rid of some strikers

Hulse - Get him off wage bill and bring in as much as possible. Keeping BT

Carney - Another who doesn't seem to have a look in and on reportedly high wages

Tonge - needs a new lease of life, and a move will do him good, whilst his performances have "improved" a lot more is expected

Keef - Deadwood

Lucki - Need someone younger in

Ehiogu - High wages, but a decent stand in.

Gerrard - We don't need him

Horsfield out of contract and a massive waste of money, which I stated he would be when we signed him.

Question asked and answered. So nothing original from you.

Why buy players you can't afford to keep - we don't have to cut £6million from our wages bill.[/QUOTE]

Don't think it was intentionally funny but try to read that and keep a straight face. :hihi::hihi:

Because of the Blades lack of ability in gaining promotion back to the Premiership after their brief stay last season. Rumours are rife tha Blackwell has to make substantial savings in wages 6million i read somewhere.

So who do we think will be first to go?

I'm tipping Beattie for def, and more than likely Stead, but just my opinion.

I could be wrong but I feel it will be Beattie all this about him being happy at the Lane means nowt people are naive at times that is just to put his price up why would he want to stay at his age? I would be very surprised if we keep him, a good offer (now that he is more sell-able than when we bought him) and he will be on his bike.

Wrong thread I know, but Willman ...... Laws crap??

Are you out of your mind?

He's managed 25 teams and 1,000 players this season!

The players didn't know each other for long enough, Laws didn't know the players for long enough, we had 85 injuries to our key 'proper' players, and we finished 16th. Who do you want... Warnock?