Proposed future law - Incitement to cause hatred against Homosexuals

It's the first I've ever heard that he was gay, in the 30-odd years since Sutcliffe started terrorising, and bashing in the skulls of the women of the North of England ...

same as Fred West ... he wasn't gay, either...

Nice segue, dungbeetle...

We've had the idiots crawling out of the woodwork with the "gays are paedophiles" allegations, now they have to counter the "gay people are mass-murderers" concept. great stuff!

Answering without reading? the post never said that Sutcliffe or West were gay the OP got sidetracked onto the question of normality re gays and it wasnt Dungbeetle that segued it originally

We've had the idiots crawling out of the woodwork with the "gays are paedophiles" allegations, now they have to counter the "gay people are mass-murderers" concept. great stuff!

Dennis Nilsen was gay.

Quite right It is the English spelling. I hate the American way of spelling English words.
Blame it on Webster. He made us a dictionary of our own, and since we're 3000 miles away and in the old days there'd be a ship a month and none at all in Ohio, another language was created somewhat similar to English. George III kind of helped it along in his quiet imbecilic way. We don't hate the way you spell American words, we have much more important things to be concerned with, but programme, come on, that's program.

Interesting views I've read. I'd like to add that last night a car full of Asian lads drove past the club where I work, shouting the usual homophobic profanity. Bit stupid really doing that in a car, especially as I've now got their registration number and have passed this on to the police. Can you imagine what would have happened if a car full of white lads had driven by the local mosque and shouted racial remarks? I'll leave you to consider that one.

the white lads shouting at the mosque? ........either a beating or being done

the asians in the car?..........................either a beating or being done

and white lads shouting anti gay remarks from the car?...............either a beating or being done

spot a pattern? none of it is acceptable

Interesting views I've read. I'd like to add that last night a car full of Asian lads drove past the club where I work, shouting the usual homophobic profanity. Bit stupid really doing that in a car, especially as I've now got their registration number and have passed this on to the police. Can you imagine what would have happened if a car full of white lads had driven by the local mosque and shouted racial remarks? I'll leave you to consider that one.

they may very well have done that...

all that proves, really, is that a cretin, is a cretin, is a cretin, choose what the colour of his skin, or which brand of car they drive.

Blame it on Webster. He made us a dictionary of our own, and since we're 3000 miles away and in the old days there'd be a ship a month and none at all in Ohio, another language was created somewhat similar to English. George III kind of helped it along in his quiet imbecilic way. We don't hate the way you spell American words, we have much more important things to be concerned with, but programme, come on, that's program.

George III wasn't an imbecile - he was mad, which is entirely different. Hence the film title The Madness of King George, which was adapted from Alan Bennett's play The Madness of George III.

Of course, they had to change the title when they made the film - so that American audiences wouldn't get confused and ask what happened to The Madness of George I and The Madness of George II. :hihi:

Dennis Nilsen was gay.

Indeed he was Nick, but the whole gay = paedophile/mass murderer thing is a complete red herring as you know, and merely a tedious and rather facile equation dragged out by homophobes rather in the same fashion as the Muslim = suicide bomber/homophobe/would be global tyrant argument is hauled out by Islamophobes.