Proposed future law - Incitement to cause hatred against Homosexuals

How can you be normal,if you were normal you would concede to normality and be attracted to the opposite sex,Idont know the percentages but if ,lets say 5% of the worlds population are H/S and the other 95% are hetro simple mathematics say that the greater figure is the norm therefore the lesser bigger is abnormal,sorry but I just dont know any other opposite word to the word normal other than deviant,which is to deviate from the normality.so its a simple choice which you prefer..abnormal or deviant

Its closer to 12%

Furthermore, best remove the nail polish before work in the morning in fear of being thrown out of the office :loopy:

Yes I have removed mine as well, and having "staright walking lessons" now, lol :P:P

Best not "mince" with "makeup" tonight at the Forum meet, I might get thrown out of the pub. :)

What about straight guys who mince about and wear makeup, would they be sacked as well, trust me it does happen.

I am glad you are not my boss.

A 'straight' guy who minces and wears makeup is clearly a mixed-up individual who does not conform to the norms of 'straightness' in the eyes of most men.

Such an individual would not be able to contribute and work as a team member in my profession, as the vast majority of the 200,000 or so other people in that line of work would find such an individual to be off-putting and uncomfortable to be around.

That said, the makeup would not be permitted in the first place.

For the same reason that you might not want somebody with really bad body odour or scruffy appearance to be forced upon you - the right an employer should have to choose the kind of people they want to work with.

We have to spend a quarter of our lives with our work colleagues - an employer should at least have the choice to employ people they like, and not be forced to take on people they dislike simply because of asinine positive discrimination laws.

So you're saying that the law shouldn't require you to ignore peoples sexuality because you personally have a problem with it and you'd like to be able to express that prejudice by not hiring them.

So you're saying that the law shouldn't require you to ignore peoples sexuality because you personally have a problem with it and you'd like to be able to express that prejudice by not hiring them.
Why should the employer not have rights?

Offering somebody a job in your organisation is not that different to inviting somebody into your home - should anybody who so desires have the right to walk into your house and help themselves to the drinks cabinet, or would you prefer it just to be your chosen friends on invitation.

Why should the employer not have rights?

Offering somebody a job in your organisation is not that different to inviting somebody into your home - should anybody who so desires have the right to walk into your house and help themselves to the drinks cabinet, or would you prefer it just to be your chosen friends on invitation.

completely different

you should choose people on whether they can do the job, how they are as a person, whether they have a criminal record etc.

not personal predjidices whether theyre gay, have red hair a woman, in a wheelchair

hm or indeed a gay red haired woman in a wheelchair