Proposed future law - Incitement to cause hatred against Homosexuals

I dont hate homosexuals and I dont really care how they act in the sanctuary of their own domicile but to to call them normal beggars belief,their is something abnormal in their genetic makeup that makes them homosexuals,hence the previous pro H/S arguments that H/S are born that way and not made.It is a fact that the normal sexual behavior of the the human race is heterosexuality,the H/S are a contrary minority to this fact ergo they are strictly speaking abnormal.They put on a show of normality but it doesnt matter which way you look at it they are 100% abnormal

BE WHO YOU ARE, NOT WHO YOU ARE TOLD TO BE!

People make these comments because they don't understand something which is out of their comfort zone.....and that lack of understanding is unacceptable when you add malice.....

We all acknowledge that within the gay community words are used that would could be misconstrued by straight people ...... bitch and she for example.....but they are not (usually) used with malice and spite but rather with affection and fun.....

It is sad to me that people who are not comfortable in their own skin and sexuality have to make constant attack on those who don't fit into their own particular lifestyle choice. :D

I know, maybe the people who have a "problem" with homosexuals should attend Forum meets we have and see for themselves, that we behave in a "normal" way.

I see the thread has gone well off track again

Erm, not preferential treatment, but like other minority groups, need to be protected from abuse and discrimination from small minded bigots etc. Don't think many hetrosexual males or females are subjected to the same levels of abuse or discrimination. Have you ever been teased for being hetrosexual or refused a job for the same reason?
I've been in the US for the last few weeks and was encouraged to hear on the TV over there that in at least 35 states it is still legal for employers to refuse employment to people on the basis of their sexuality.

An employer should have the right to employ who he or she chooses, and not be forced to take on people who would not fit into their work place, those whose lifestyle and morals (or lack thereof) are viewed by others to be distasteful, to say the least.

I dont hate homosexuals and I dont really care how they act in the sanctuary of their own domicile but to to call them normal beggars belief,their is something abnormal in their genetic makeup that makes them homosexuals,hence the previous pro H/S arguments that H/S are born that way and not made.It is a fact that the normal sexual behavior of the the human race is heterosexuality,the H/S are a contrary minority to this fact ergo they are strictly speaking abnormal.They put on a show of normality but it doesnt matter which way you look at it they are 100% abnormal

abnormal is saying they arent normal and can be construed as offensive, maybe they have a "different" gene?