Proposed future law - Incitement to cause hatred against Homosexuals

I've been in the US for the last few weeks and was encouraged to hear on the TV over there that in at least 35 states it is still legal for employers to refuse employment to people on the basis of their sexuality.

An employer should have the right to employ who he or she chooses, and not be forced to take on people who would not fit into their work place, those whose lifestyle and morals (or lack thereof) are viewed by others to be distasteful, to say the least.

Does that include bigotry?

I've been in the US for the last few weeks and was encouraged to hear on the TV over there that in at least 35 states it is still legal for employers to refuse employment to people on the basis of their sexuality.

An employer should have the right to employ who he or she chooses, and not be forced to take on people who would not fit into their work place, those whose lifestyle and morals (or lack thereof) are viewed by others to be distasteful, to say the least.

why?

if theyre more than capable to do the job then why should a homophobic employer stop somebody from doing it????

I know, maybe the people who have a "problem" with homosexuals should attend Forum meets we have and see for themselves, that we behave in a "normal" way.

I see the thread has gone well off track again

Thats it you hit the nail on the head..you behave in a normal way,instead of behave insert ..act..because no matter which way you look at it your whole lifestyle is based on abnormality.Peter Sutcliffe behaved normally but I doubt any person on here would call him normal

I dont hate homosexuals and I dont really care how they act in the sanctuary of their own domicile but to to call them normal beggars belief,their is something abnormal in their genetic makeup that makes them homosexuals,hence the previous pro H/S arguments that H/S are born that way and not made.It is a fact that the normal sexual behavior of the the human race is heterosexuality,the H/S are a contrary minority to this fact ergo they are strictly speaking abnormal.They put on a show of normality but it doesnt matter which way you look at it they are 100% abnormal

What are bi-sexual men classed as ?, are they normal or abnormal.

Thats it you hit the nail on the head..you behave in a normal way,instead of behave insert ..act..because no matter which way you look at it your whole lifestyle is based on abnormality.Peter Sutcliffe behaved normally but I doubt any person on here would call him normal

lol how come whenever gay men are mentioned out come the seriel killers and peodophile references??

No, I behave normally when out because I am normal.

There is nothing abnormal about homosexuality is there.

**opens a bigger bag of popcorn**

Yes, abnormally different.

It's part of the spectrum of human sexuality.

Since homosexuality is widespread also in the animal kingdom why do you still regard it as abnormal?

Is left-handedness or having red hair 'abnormally different' in your view?