Proposed future law - Incitement to cause hatred against Homosexuals

Back on topic, (and I haven't read the whole thread)

The law is proposed to bring the laws on sexual orientation into line with those on race and religion.

i.e. It is currently against the law to incite to cause hatred on the grounds of race or religion (or the presumption of)

It will make it illegal to incite to cause hatred on the grounds of sexual orientation, or the presumption of. This law will also protect heterosexuals from incitement, please note.

Not that I have ever heard of anyone being beaten up, abused, or killed simply for being straight....

Back on topic, (and I haven't read the whole thread)

The law is proposed to bring the laws on sexual orientation into line with those on race and religion.

i.e. It is currently against the law to incite to cause hatred on the grounds of race or religion (or the presumption of)

It will make it illegal to incite to cause hatred on the grounds of sexual orientation, or the presumption of. This law will also protect heterosexuals from incitement, please note.

Not that I have ever heard of anyone being beaten up, abused, or killed simply for being straight....

not unless your graheme and see bands of drunken homos going round battering poor defenceless 15 stone hetro blokes after a night on the town

Silly woman, you completely missed the point.

I was not connecting either with homosexuality. I was pointing out that they considered themselves to be normal - despite being twisted deviants.

There are other types who, while deviant, consider themselves to be normal.

If you think about it, with a few exceptions from perhaps people with low esteem or suffering from depression say, but in the normal run of things won't everyone think they are normal?