Proposed future law - Incitement to cause hatred against Homosexuals

Thanks for an honest reply nick, would you like to elaborate a little? :)

The majority decide what is acceptable and then apply those rules to everyone, not just themselves, anyone who doesn't fit their definition is "abnormal".

Perhaps you need to make your point more clearly then?

OK, if you saw two people, who looked like men, holding hands, you would assume that they were two (gay) men. Therefore their behaviour can be classed as 'normal' as it comes within a range of traits or behaviours that might reasonably be expected.

Whatever emotions the sight may cause, no-one would argue that what they had seen was outside the realm of normal experience.

For example in a country with a mostly Muslim population a Christian would be seen as "abnormal"

I think different, unusual, rare, or uncommon would have been better. I'm not sure I like your uasge of "abnormal" in that context. Here is an example of abnormal, "They were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal."

I could probably make a better case for you by saying "apples and pears are common in Britain and although Nashi Fruit is uncommon it is every bit as good and perhaps nicer than the more common fruits."

How does that sound?

So look, if everyone turned to Christianity and followed the teaching of Jesus Christ, crime would fall to zero and the world would be a beautiful place to live in.

Which Chrisitianty would that be?

The love-thy-neighbour and assist the poor Christianity preached by the late Mother Teresa?

Or the Kill-the-Arabs-and-steal-their-oil Christianity as practised by much of the current Bush Administration and American Televangelists?