How do I find cheap flights?

Me and my other half are looking to book our honeymoon for next may, we are thinking of going to Gran Canaria. I have looked on loads of websites offering cheap flights, but cant seem to find anything cheaper than £200 per person.

Whenever my mates go on holiday they pay roughly£50-100, sometimes less, various destinations. What am i doing wrong?

Have you tried any budget airlines? Erm, I'm guessing at the prices you have quoted they have either gone with a budget airline or got a very last minute deal from the airport or whatever.

The key is to book really early.

well thats what im trying to do, but its still way too pricey, cheapest £200, most expensive £380.

My friend went to Sardinia for 27.50 return, so you see what i mean.

Have you tried any budget airlines? Erm, I'm guessing at the prices you have quoted they have either gone with a budget airline or got a very last minute deal from the airport or whatever.

I have tried ryanair and Easyjet, although im struggling with the airport names. ie enter all details and wrong departure airport, start all over again,....

Here you go.... jet2 fly from Leeds/Bradford to Las Palmas Gran Canaria. Check this out:

http://www.jet2.com/

Let us know how much the flights are..!!

Just had a quick look, put in one way on 3rd december - £49.99 per person.....

Cheers, just checked out the link, but the dates we want to go arent availible yet. Will keep it in mind though.

Just had a quick look, put in one way on 3rd december - £49.99 per person.....

Most of these things are disabled on the net at our work so I can never check.

The OP should be chuffed to read the above.... provided that they can get a flight back and the prices are similar to the above then they could get a return flight for £100 per person.

I know someone who is going for a weekend in venice (next weekend) flights, hotel and transfers.......wait for it

£28 :o

Just looked again at jet2.com....

A week in majorca in november, including flights and hotel etc - from £84

Wheres my passport !!!

First ones I usually check are ryanair, easyjet, jet2, flybe and BMIbaby.

Next stop; Istanbul! When I have money. Budget flights are awesome.