How do I find cheap flights?

I know someone who is going for a weekend in venice (next weekend) flights, hotel and transfers.......wait for it

£28 :o

Just looked again at jet2.com....

A week in majorca in november, including flights and hotel etc - from £84

Wheres my passport !!!

You over priced it - £18 :-p - Ryanair do 1p flights about once every 2. You should look on http://www.moneysavingexpert.com go to forums and then the travel section post on there any some of th e experts will help you.

Trains are ridiculous. Last time I went to Edinburgh I flew back for £40 instead of getting the train back for £55 - and it saved me about 90 minutes even including airport queues!

I just hate the people on trains. I went to Edinburgh last weekend though and only paid £25 return. It's the same with all transport, earlier booking means cheaper fares.

You over priced it - £18 :-p - Ryanair do 1p flights about once every 2. You should look on http://www.moneysavingexpert.com go to forums and then the travel section post on there any some of th e experts will help you.
Sorry, thought it was £18, but thought that was too low.

Im relying on someone else to find a cheap holiday :D

Think one is sorted though :thumbsup:

To get the really cheap flights you have to be flexible on where you go and when you go. Don't approach it with fixed dates in mind - for instance it's usually much cheaper to fly on a Monday than towards the end of the week or at the weekend. I went to Dublin for £36 return inc. taxes and luggage - but this was because we were flexible about where we went and when.