The all things tattoo megathread

Is this a windup? because that sounds too good to be true????:huh:

If there really is a cream that can remove a tattoo, ill not only eat my hat, but the hat of everyone else whos posted on this thread. Ill believe it when I see it.

If there really is a cream that can remove a tattoo, ill not only eat my hat, but the hat of everyone else whos posted on this thread. Ill believe it when I see it.

Tell you what- you eat half, and I'll eat the other half. If it exists then it should be licensed as a medicine, as all creams that penetrate the skin have to be.

pat at mr personality does a removal cream, its got good feed back, call mr personality and ask for pat, it quite cheap too

The stuff in question is called e-rase. Its a solution thats tattooed into the old ink, set round it and the body rejects it.

Got to follow the rules though, or it can leave a scar.

Either talk to pat or google e-rase and have a look at what comes back, or both.

The stuff in question is called e-rase. Its a solution thats tattooed into the old ink, set round it and the body rejects it.

Got to follow the rules though, or it can leave a scar.

Either talk to pat or google e-rase and have a look at what comes back, or both.

Is it not called e-raze?

Ah- so it's not a cream then? If it's injected into the skin with a tattoo needle, then that's not what most people think of as a cream.

Is it not called e-raze?

I was under the impression that's the system they use, if you are in the know please enlighten us with your wisdom.

That can't be done to cover old tattoos, only to replace pigment that is missing.

If your up West st side of town, pop in to Eternal Ink for a chat, we may be able to help.

Before http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSCF0421.jpg

After http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t.../DSCF04253.jpg

Before http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t.../DSCF02932.jpg

After http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSCF0295.jpg

maybe you can help me then as it was at your place that i had the tattoo done in the first place. i am open to covering it up or getting rid either way it will look a hell of a lot better than it does now!

I was under the impression that's the system they use, if you are in the know please enlighten us with your wisdom.

To be honest I find it a tad worrying that I know more than someone who works in the industry!

To be honest I find it a tad worrying that I know more than someone who works in the industry!

I'm in the industry not in his shop.

I only mention e-raze 'cause that's what's on his shop window, if you say it isn't then please let me know what they are using.

maybe you can help me then as it was at your place that i had the tattoo done in the first place. i am open to covering it up or getting rid either way it will look a hell of a lot better than it does now!

Who did it and when?

feline has a web site which shows her work, google it. quos is another whos work is great. only know about there work as seen it on people i know, and havent seen a bad one theyve done yet. and mine that fiona did is 10 yrs old and still looks great