The all things tattoo megathread

hi i own a studio in broomhill. been there 12 weeks now. we design tattoos. just pop in, have a chat with my tattooist and we'll see what we can do. my tattooist is very experience and is a magnificent artist. the consultation is free. we are open 10-6 every day mon to sat, or feel free to call us on 01142678885 thanks

I have two ideas for tattoos that I would like designed. I have some pictures of similiar designs (pattern based) and would like somebody to design them for me and I will then take them to a studio.

Obvioulsy I will be happy to pay for this service.

Can anybody reccommend a good designer?

Thanks for your help.

The tattoo artist will do it for you, its all part of the service. Thats why hes called a tattoo ARTIST. The clues on the name. Go and see them in Feline on Hickmott ROad, or Q-Tattoo in Orchard Square, show them what youve got and explain what you want, and theyll do the whole thing for you

cant really comment on quoz at q's but defo feline they seem to b quite ignorant and very unhelpfull. we'v had quite a bit of custom sent our way thanks to feline, lol. we r based at glossop rd broomhill. we call ourselves inkredible tattoos. hope u find time to pop in sumtime

If I sent you a link of an image I'd like doing as a tattoo could you give me an approximate cost? I've done a photoshop of the rough position I'd like it doing. The image is quite intensive though so I'd just like an idea of what's involved before I get really into having it done.

If I sent you a link of an image I'd like doing as a tattoo could you give me an approximate cost? I've done a photoshop of the rough position I'd like it doing. The image is quite intensive though so I'd just like an idea of what's involved before I get really into having it done.

yes matey not a problem providing pic is clear enough. put link up and i'll b in touch witha little info 2moz for you. thanks

yes matey not a problem providing pic is clear enough. put link up and i'll b in touch witha little info 2moz for you. thanks

Ok thanks, I've PM'd you the details. I can supply the image as large as its needed if you need more detail.

its not a problem pal the pic is pretty clear. i hope my info was of help. if u cud get it to the size u want it then that wud b brill but if not i can do it on my pc at the shop. thanks

have you got a website with examples of work and all that stuff please?

The tattoo artist will do it for you, its all part of the service. Thats why hes called a tattoo ARTIST. The clues on the name. Go and see them in Feline on Hickmott ROad, or Q-Tattoo in Orchard Square, show them what youve got and explain what you want, and theyll do the whole thing for you

Thats what I thought, but I checked out enternal ink on west street and they do not provide this service. If you are wanting something original designed, you are expected to bring in your own image, to the exact size that you want it.