The all things tattoo megathread

here here. anybody can do 1 gud tattoo its the consistancy that counts. cud sum of the happy victims pls display sum pics of the mentioned artists wrk so we can judge for ourselves thanks

You own a shop, wheres the pics of the work you're turning out then?

Ok thanks, I've PM'd you the details. I can supply the image as large as its needed if you need more detail.

ok pal spoke to my tattooist shown him y design n he says that the quote i gave is correc t but it may b done a little quicker r longer dependant on how u react tothe pain thanks matey

Either post a link to your website, if you have one with a gallery, or open an account with a photo hosting website (like Photobucket), upload your photos on there, then post a link to your account.

i'll look into it thanks. oue website is currently being built so when its done i'll put the link up

ok pal spoke to my tattooist shown him y design n he says that the quote i gave is correc t but it may b done a little quicker r longer dependant on how u react tothe pain thanks matey

Ok thanks for letting me know. I might pop up one dinnertime to have a look and a chat. Will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

hi wondered if any of you are artistic! i'm trying to sort out a design for my husband he wants 2 cute devils with boxing gloves on sparing with a angel with her arms folded and a mardy look on her face looking down on them it's to represent our 3 kids would be grateful for any feedback thanks:thumbsup: