The all things tattoo megathread

Thats what I thought, but I checked out enternal ink on west street and they do not provide this service. If you are wanting something original designed, you are expected to bring in your own image, to the exact size that you want it.

sounds a little dodgy. if they tattoo then they r an artist. i'v yet to meet a tattooist that doesnt design it part of the job. nip up to us at glossop rd, broomhill end. inkredible tattoos and piercings and let my tattooist have a look. i'm sure we can help thanks

I'm thinking of having a tattoo that covers my shoulder and top of my arm area and was thinking of a dragon of somesort. Would you have any design idea's you could send me?

i cant send u any matey sorry. its from a business point if i send u an arm sleeve then u cud take the design elsewhere sorry. on the other hand i have loads of japanese dragons and kio arm and shoulder designs, these are called sleeves. we have a big choice in or studio so feel free to drop in and have a look thanks

inkredible tattoos & piercings, 464 glossop rd, broomhill, near broomhill tavern

i cant send u any matey sorry. its from a business point if i send u an arm sleeve then u cud take the design elsewhere sorry. on the other hand i have loads of japanese dragons and kio arm and shoulder designs, these are called sleeves. we have a big choice in or studio so feel free to drop in and have a look thanks

inkredible tattoos & piercings, 464 glossop rd, broomhill, near broomhill tavern

I'll definatley be dropping into your studio a week on Sat to have a look at the set up and see if you can help me with my designs.

Thanks for all the info.

i had one done at mr personality in woodseats, staff were excellent n V friendly, they were great when my mate passed out! hehe! also v impressed with the work he did! top bloke!

I have also had all mine done by pat at Mr personality an you're right they top blokes in there. really look after you and make you laugh when you feel like you wanna cry! very safe and very clean, I had mine done there almost 8 years ago and took my mom there too!

Perhaps it would be an idea to post pictures of these great works of art, then everybody can judge for themselves.

here here. anybody can do 1 gud tattoo its the consistancy that counts. cud sum of the happy victims pls display sum pics of the mentioned artists wrk so we can judge for ourselves thanks