Statue of Tony Blair, where should it stand?

bluecoat

overheard, two people having a discussion about the possibility of having a

statue of tony blair put up in the centre of Sheffied when he retires ,as a mark of respect for the service he has given this country.They reckon a huge

statue will also act as a tourist attraction thus bringing more money into the city.What do you think ? Where should it be sited ?

Please note I am not a supporter of this idea, just wondered what others might think. Please no long political rants or slagging off.Whilst alot of people may not like our prime minister there are may others who do and would probably love to see a statue of him.

I'm all in favour of this idea, as long as people as well as birds are allowed to s**t on it, in much the same way as he has s**t on us over the years. :wink::nod::thumbsup:

statue of tony blair put up in the centre of Sheffied when he retires ,as a mark of respect for the service he has given this country.They reckon a huge

statue will also act as a tourist attraction thus bringing more money into the city.What do you think ? Where should it be sited ?

Please note I am not a supporter of this idea, just wondered what others might think. Please no long political rants or slagging off.Whilst alot of people may not like our prime minister there are may others who do and would probably love to see a statue of him.

Somewhere prominant after all people need to be reminded of mistakes otherwise we will never learn.

:help:

You are a joke.

The only location would be a sh-thouse ,with Noddy size ears on the outside wall, to remind the British what a tos-er he was.