The Absentee Bouncer

Cngrats Dab

the first 20 years are the easiest mate after that things go downhill...lol enjoy the Maldives. wheres the wedding ? perhaps we could get Phan to do a link from his phone just for us forum addicts.

owdlad.

Of course you will listen on the net to my radio show next week while sunning it up, won't you.

Hey, i celebrate my 25th this year with a cruise to the Canarys and morocco in December so if i can last that long, you will breeze it.

Good luck DB.

All the best mate.

Cheers for the thoughts everyone.

Hell no phan cannot do a live weblink from the venue.

Don't even think it Phan. I have bouncers invited to my wedding and I'll make sure they are on the ball :P

I shall probably be out of contact from here after lunch time tomorrow as I pack my PC away and basically make sure everything is taken care of.

Panic stations really kicking in.

Had some good advice via PM from some of our 'distant' members which I have noted down (as it is very good advice) - thanks for that - you know who you are ;)

Keep praying for good weather for us folks :thumbsup:

Good luck DaB.

Like Cycleracer, I also celebrated my 25th this year (went to Austria in January - marvellous). Stick with it - it is worth it, although as the old saying goes 'If I'd killed her, I'd have been out by now!'

Originally posted by DaBouncer

Cheers for the thoughts everyone.

Hell no phan cannot do a live weblink from the venue.

Don't even think it Phan. I have bouncers invited to my wedding and I'll make sure they are on the ball :P

If the bouncers are on the ball, I'll go to the buffet.

Not a million miles from an idea we spoke about though

Sorry I missed the stag. Have a good one DaB, 'K? Be good to her.

Beers in the Westway on your return, my shout.

Archived