The Absentee Bouncer

Hiya folks.

Following on from this thread I thought I'd post some news.

I may be away from the forum for the next 2-3 weeks.

You see, I get married this Saturday and go on honeymoon to the Maldives on Sunday.

Just wanted to say I haven't forsaken you all for another board, I've just been busy with wedding stuff and house moving stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm also moving house at the same time.... well my new mother in law will be the one moving us to the new home next week while I'm on a beach in the Indian Ocean.

To say the least I am a little nervous, but more about my wedding speech. Looking forward to the marriage bit, and I thought I'd never say that... ever.

We've been together for almost 5 yrs and I proposed (in Fuerteventura) a little over 2 yrs ago. So I hope you'll all pray for good weather, that the grass dry's up for the wedding pictures and that all goes well for us on the day. I know I am.

I'll see about getting a couple of snaps together upon my return for you all to see how the day went.

Now... if you'll excuse me I have my lasy ball and chain fitting ;)

Originally posted by Lickable

Heh, Congrats and Good luck! Where you moving? You staying in Sothall?

Moving to Meadowhead... not staying in sothall which I'm upset at TBH. I love it round here.

However when the thumb (soon to be mrs bouncer) decided she wanted to be closer to my mother in law *shudders* whats a bouncer to do?

Archived