Best Pork Pies In Sheffield

Just now, Top4719 said:

Percy Turners are the best (not in Sheffield I know but near enough) get them while they're hot.

Few years ago My dads mate got us some small ones from Jump near Barnsley  and kept them warm for us . The best I have ever had . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Few years ago My dads mate got us some small ones from Jump near Barnsley  and kept them warm for us . The best I have ever had . 

They are very good, I always get a few when I'm up that way as they freeze very well.

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

They are very good, I always get a few when I'm up that way as they freeze very well.

Percy passed away his son runs it now still great 👍 

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Turners is at jump near Barnsley. 

12 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I vote for Waterhall's Pork pies from the Moor market.

I get a large one and it's still warm and have half with mushy peas and onion gravy and the other half later with Mustard.

No photo description available.

This is the correct answer, and any other answer is wrong. 

Close the thread. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

THERES only one made by hand in sheffield and won awards galore the best at farmers markets won our award for best pies at the lowedges show for years, hes won about every award for most pies inc rabbit,meat and potato and more thats KEVINS PIES made the traditional way,

Try Barker's pork pies, they are nicest I have had.

Agreed …. In Sheffield has to be weatheralls …but Percy turners are as good …..shame they apparently won’t deliver to shops here cos there would be some competition…..Potters of Barnsley are also good and they do deliver….you can get them in the market if you search

nelsons at Bakewell were also as good ….we used to get them at xmas

not sure about the rest but who buys those ridiculous melton Mowbray things sold in supermarkets….that’s what you call crap ! 

best warm with a pile of mushies and gravy? 

well why has no one mentioned kevins award winning sheffield pies? he sells out at the quality farmers markets and his pies are sold at a butcher in the market, but i love pork pies tried all them mentioned but never had better than kevins, he always brings huge amounts to our event and greenhill farmers market and theres crowds from him opening, shocked no mention,i have tried the others but they are so so against kevins, no i dont get mine free either,