Best Pork Pies In Sheffield

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

well why has no one mentioned kevins award winning sheffield pies? he sells out at the quality farmers markets and his pies are sold at a butcher in the market, but i love pork pies tried all them mentioned but never had better than kevins, he always brings huge amounts to our event and greenhill farmers market and theres crowds from him opening, shocked no mention,i have tried the others but they are so so against kevins, no i dont get mine free either,

Eyup Kevin  😃

13 hours ago, lobster said:

The Best used to be Nelson's at Bakewell -sadly now gone

Agree on that one. Their sausages were also excellent. 

well as none of you have had a kevins award winning pie , doubt if you can say how good pies are they are the best. made in sheffield by hand. in fact i hope hes at graves park monday in there farmers market cos i will get the best ,not cheap at a fiver but quality does not come cheap.

43 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well as none of you have had a kevins award winning pie , doubt if you can say how good pies are they are the best. made in sheffield by hand. in fact i hope hes at graves park monday in there farmers market cos i will get the best ,not cheap at a fiver but quality does not come cheap.

(Bold) How do you know that

On 03/05/2024 at 09:16, Man in Crete said:

Agreed …. In Sheffield has to be weatheralls …but Percy turners are as good …..shame they apparently won’t deliver to shops here cos there would be some competition…..Potters of Barnsley are also good and they do deliver….you can get them in the market if you search

nelsons at Bakewell were also as good ….we used to get them at xmas

not sure about the rest but who buys those ridiculous melton Mowbray things sold in supermarkets….that’s what you call crap ! 

best warm with a pile of mushies and gravy? 

Potters at Wombwell are second to none best potted  meat ever I love it .