The Temple Unfit For Purpose.

well i am sure other grounds are better and other grounds worse and as we are at the moment its the team that needs re-building ,once we are on the up with that then we can start on the building/stands ect, but he has spent on the stands , re- the disaster well thats another matter that can be argued for 100 years without everyone agreeing.

54 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well i am sure other grounds are better and other grounds worse and as we are at the moment its the team that needs re-building ,once we are on the up with that then we can start on the building/stands ect, but he has spent on the stands , re- the disaster well thats another matter that can be argued for 100 years without everyone agreeing.

What’s he spent on the stands ? …other than plastering his name all over them ? 

Lazy journalism, Chansiri is a clown but the club have done everything asked of them by SAG and the fact that there have been zero incidents shows this piece of crap article for what it is, I wouldn't wipe my backside on the Mail.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Lazy journalism, Chansiri is a clown but the club have done everything asked of them by SAG and the fact that there have been zero incidents shows this piece of crap article for what it is, I wouldn't wipe my backside on the Mail.

Exactly that.

On 19/04/2024 at 16:00, Sheridan1-0 said:

What’s he spent on the stands ? …other than plastering his name all over them ? 

Didn't he spend some on the north stand concourse? Even so I'm guessing it wasn't a great amount, not even close to what the ground actually needs spending on it.