Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Swansea

We need four wins, from the remaining eight games. Looking at our remaining fixtures, I’d say that this is pretty much a must win game. 

There’s going to be a big home crowd for this one, let’s hope that we get Easter off to a good start.

Just now, Prettytom said:

We need four wins, from the remaining eight games. Looking at our remaining fixtures, I’d say that this is pretty much a must win game. 

There’s going to be a big home crowd for this one, let’s hope that we get Easter off to a good start.

2-0 the Owls.

Today's line up against Swansea.

Beadle,

Valentin,

Bernard,

Ihiekwe,

Famewo,

Johnson,

Palmer,

Vaulks,

Musaba,

Cadamarteri,

Ugbo

SUBS: Dawson, Iorfa, B. Diaby, James, Hendrick, Bannan, Gassama, Wilks, Smith

27 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Today's line up against Swansea.

Beadle,

Valentin,

Bernard,

Ihiekwe,

Famewo,

Johnson,

Palmer,

Vaulks,

Musaba,

Cadamarteri,

Ugbo

SUBS: Dawson, Iorfa, B. Diaby, James, Hendrick, Bannan, Gassama, Wilks, Smith

I thought that Dawson might just have been selected.

Well they threw the kitchen sink at Swansea but it was in vane , Could not fault them they sweated blood .   Some sore limbs on that treatment table tomorrow.

55 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

30% wednesday possession, 70% swansea possession kind of flaws this statement, but who's to bicker..... wouldnt want you sending private messages behind my back would i.... what with the proven track record 😂😂

I suppose the kitchen sink is better than bottles and pool balls.😁.

We really could of done with hanging on but always difficult with that kind of possession, I'm never confident of 3 points against Boro either. A couple of results went against us but not too drastic at least. One game at a time and see where we end up is all we can do 

A very lacklustre first half despite the goal from Cadamarteri that got us in front, the second half was much better from the Owls but 1-0 is always a risky lead and so it proved with the Swans getting a scrappy equaliser, the home side threw everthing into getting the winner but it wasn't to be, two points dropped.

PS - Malick Wilks is awful.

Wednesday sat way too deep in the 1st half and allowed the swans to just dominate the ball, neither side really threatened the two keepers until a late free kick found its way to Cadamateri at the back stick who stuck his chance away despite the keepers best efforts.

Wednesday decided to join in for the 2nd period, but were guilty of spurning decent opportunities, the bar and keeper saving the day, although Beadle did make one flying tip over the bar, and Palmer blocked a goal bound shot inside the area, The Owls paid the price 12 minutes from time as sub Lowe swept home from a corner.

All in all it was poor from Wednesday who looked hesitant and indecisive for long periods.

Ah well, we didn’t get into this position by winning games, we now need luck, other results going our way, and last but not least three wins and a couple of draws.

16 hours ago, crookesey said:

I thought that Dawson might just have been selected.

I’m not sure why anyone would pick Dawson over Beadle. 

23 posts on this thread and only one from a Unitedite !