Tramlines Festival 2024

Friday and Sunday not too bad.  Would've liked to have seen Milburn doing a session on one of the nights. 

For me, the best bands are in no particular order 

Paolo Nutini, Bombay Bicycle Club, Maximo Park,  Magic Gang, Human League, Charlatans and Miles Kane.  SEB might be ok for a cheeky dance too.

If the weather turns out alreet, it'll  be a good weekend. 

No weekend tickets up for resale on twickets atm...

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Sophie Ellis Bextor 😑 . Thought it was a music festival . Sorry I'm washing my hair that day .

I think it's cos Saltburn has got murder on the dance floor playing again.

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I thought they weren’t going to have it anymore because of the mess and mud that occurred last year ?

On the contrary, it has just been secured at Hillsborough Park for another 5 years, with assurances any weather issues will be dealt with more promptly.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, deejayone said:

On the contrary, it has just been secured at Hillsborough Park for another 5 years, with assurances any weather issues will be dealt with more promptly.

Oh dear. Just hope we have a dry July. ! 

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

I thought they weren’t going to have it anymore because of the mess and mud that occurred last year ?

No, they just went and got a sub-par lineup so there won't be the same number of people tramping through the park this time round.

• Like 1