The Yom Kippur War .

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

What place does Tommy Robinson have in this dispute.

I am sure that the Jewish people do not have any wish for supposed support from an ultra right hate merchant such as him.

He’s Suella’s fall guy.

Make enough noise about Muslims and Remembrance Day and you end up summoning the EDL to guarantee that things will kick off and that you will be “proved right”.

Its like a right wing version of Aladdin’s lamp. 

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Tommy Robinson is not there to support anyone . In his mind he will be protecting  the cenotaph .

Correct - he's no friend of Jewish people either.

https://getthetrollsout.org/troll-of-the-month/troll-of-the-month-stephen-yaxley-lennon-aka-tommy-robinson

"Robinson taps into the ‘longstanding antisemitic conspiracy theory that Jews are secretly trying to undermine and weaken the white race’. Despite making an effort to note that he is not naming all Jews, Robinson does divulge into ‘conspiratorial antisemitism about supposed Jewish influence’. Robinson dives into the question of whether the ‘Jews control the media’ where he provides so-called evidence of the fact that Jews on average have an ‘IQ of 110, so inevitably those Jews will rise to the top’. The idea of the Jews controlling the media is a common antisemitic trope which claims that by having control over the media, Jews have control over people and the way they think.  "

1 minute ago, mafya said:

The pro Palestinian supporters have said they will not be marching near the cenotaph, Tommy Robinson imo is just trying to make an issue out of it by riling up the football lads alliance and others which we all know is just the right wing mob so if the pro Palestinian march is going to be peaceful and avoid the cenotaph then it’s clear as day that Robinson is just out to antagonise and cause trouble. 
prople forget that Muslims also died fighting for Britain in both world wars but somehow it seems some think it’s a non Muslim only event.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

To be fair Hackey,

I think Mafya has posted some well balanced posts.

Like you say, he's entitled to be angry.

I’m angry that someone like Robinson is just out to antagonise and cause trouble for his own ends when the pro Palestinian march organisers have clearly stated they will be avoiding the cenotaph. Any logical person can see that if the likes of Robinson or anjem choudry decide to come out on armistice day it will just end up messing things up.

Im not an angry person but some things  like this do sometimes get you angry..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Wow , thousands of people getting killed and he's angry . :rolleyes:

You think I'm not? You think I'm not frustrated and fuming about yet more killings of innocents? 

Or you think because mafya is Muslim he's entitled to a special kind of anger,  one where he wishes violence on others who have no control over what's happening? 

In any case, if mafya is angry now, wait until he finds out all those Palestinian innocents have been murdered and displaced for a Canal. 

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

To be fair Hackey,

I think Mafya has posted some well balanced posts.

Like you say, he's entitled to be angry.

He usually is reasoned and balanced,  I agree entirely. Just not this time.

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

The pro Palestinian supporters have said they will not be marching near the cenotaph, Tommy Robinson imo is just trying to make an issue out of it by riling up the football lads alliance and others which we all know is just the right wing mob so if the pro Palestinian march is going to be peaceful and avoid the cenotaph then it’s clear as day that Robinson is just out to antagonise and cause trouble
prople forget that Muslims also died fighting for Britain in both world wars but somehow it seems some think it’s a non Muslim only event.

My bold

Then he'll be arrested and charged. No need for violence, let the courts deal with him.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You think I'm not? You think I'm not frustrated and fuming about yet more killings of innocents? 

Or you think because mafya is Muslim he's entitled to a special kind of anger,  one where he wishes violence on others who have no control over what's happening? 

In any case, if mafya is angry now, wait until he finds out all those Palestinian innocents have been murdered and displaced for a Canal. 

He usually is reasoned and balanced,  I agree entirely. Just not this time.

Why the need to mention he's a Muslim ?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Mafya mentions it every time he posts.

Have you not seen his avatar? 

Here’s an article about Muslims in WW11 and yes I’m angry about Robinson because armistice day is about fallen solders from all religions and it includes Muslim soldiers including from my own family who fought on the British side=
https://www.muslimwarmemorial.org/education/the-role-of-muslims-in-ww2/#:~:text=It is said that 5.5,grown significantly to 2.5 million.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Yes , we know that . No one else has a need to mention it .

No one else has challenged him on his thuggish language either.

You're point?

Just now, mafya said:

Here’s an article about Muslims in WW11

Snipped 

I don't need to follow the link. I'm well aware of and extremely grateful for Muslim contributions during WW2 .

I've said more than once (not on this thread) how it's often overlooked/ignored.