The Yom Kippur War .

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Palestine supporters to take to streets on Armistice Day, but organisers say they will not protest near Cenotaph

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/palestine-supporters-armistice-day-london-gaza/

Let's hope they stick to their word.  .

My bold.

NO..Not with me! 

Underlined.

Excuse me? 

Was just going to post about this . 
While I have no side in this but am wavering on the side of the Palestinian people, if anything happens on Armistice Day , then it becomes a different game .

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Nor is posting your comments under your own name on a Sheffield Forum whilst living thousands of miles away.

Presumably because as an ex pat you wished to get in touch with others.

Difference is, I own my words. Happy to say it them to anyone, face to face.

Next time i'm in the Norfolk with Cuttsei, pop in!  :)

Edited by trastrick

8 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Alleluya!

We can now close the thread an go home!  :)

But are you sure you speak for everybody on your side?  Let's hope so!

Your old home is now gone.  We would sooner have kept the house and missed you.

My views are always my own but I'm  quite sure that none of the others will disagree,  as I have never seen a post from any of them to convince me otherwise.

I've seen a lot of lies from your side of the fence but I don't worry about them because none of you has managed to put up a quote as proof of what you imply.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Was just going to post about this . 
While I have no side in this but am wavering on the side of the Palestinian people, if anything happens on Armistice Day , then it becomes a different game .

Hamas is decrying the slaughter of innocents that they singularly caused. and the gullible is buying it!

Wavering and waffling, waffling an wavering! No core principles?

You and Orgy should get a room!  :)

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Hamas is decrying the slaughter of innocents that they singularly caused. and the gullible is buying it!

When did Hamas tell you that,  or is it another lie ?

We know we have to be careful what we believe from the seal trainer.

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Please don’t put me on a par with that one.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

My views are always my own but I'm  quite sure that none of the others will disagree,  as I have never seen a post from any of them to convince me otherwise.

Agreed! Clapping seals, I call 'em. Not an original thought between the lot of you!  :)

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I've seen a lot of lies from your side of the fence but I don't worry about them because none of you has managed to put up a quote as proof of what you imply.

If you see me post a lie (not an opinion) do please point it out and I'll be happy to correct it!

After I finish my daily sweeping chores at the beach shack, of course!  :)

28 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Alleluya!

We can now close the thread an go home!  :)

But are you sure you speak for everybody on your side?  Let's hope so!

Orgy is on the front line as he apparently knows that Palestinians don't agree with what Hamas are doing. I just don't know how he finds the time to ask them all and still have free space in his day to argue on here!

I was wondering why he states he cares so deeply about folk he has never met or even ever heard of but it's now plainly obviously,  because he is on personal terms with them, hence knowing what they think.  

And there was me thinking he was just waffling some virtue signalling gobbledygook.

Edited by Al Bundy

47 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I do wish you would stop asking the same questions over and over.   Talking to you is like being on a roundabout and you get back to where you were earlier.

I didn't say they were a  "SMALL NUMBER OF TERRORISTS"  and I have already told you why their government won't condemn them because they are Hamas terrorists and the government is also Hamas.

Who would you expect to hand their friends over to the enemy ?  (and I've told you that before too ).

How do you think  I would know why the hostages haven't been released.  I wouldn't expect anyone on this forum to know because the terrorists don't include us in their plans.

How do you think I would know why the Hamas government don't surrender because they haven't told me either.

You do ask me some really really stupid questions,  which you know full well, I don't have the answer t, o and neither does anyone else on this forum. 

The war will carry on and many more innocent deaths will ensue and I don't believe that the righties on here,  including you,  care a fig.

I only know that, with Israel's methods, backed by the west, and supported by the righties on here. the situation will never be properly addressed but will never  go away.

I do care about any deaths caused by this conflict and want it to end quickly.  

I do not expect you to answer some of my questions but they are to give you food for thought.

As has been explained to you before sadly civilians are killed in a war in this case because Hamas government attacked civilian Israelis. Do you understand retaliation will have been expected.

It is easy to wrongly call people righties to try and dispel points of view you do not want to answer.

If you want the war to end and stop the deaths and destruction you need to ask yourself which side should surrender and what steps need to be taken afterwards instead of just repeating how terrible it is.