The Yom Kippur War .

15 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israeli death toll from October attacks revised down to 1200 by Israel.

Israel is now bombing hospitals and places where  Palestinians are sheltering where they were told to go as it was safe,  Al shifa hospital has been attacked 5 times in the last 24 hours. 
Utter disgraceful behaviour by a so called democracy……

My bold

Surely that's a good thing?

Underlined 

If true this Has to be a war crime.

It's time the international community did something about this now. 

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Underlined 

It’s been on all the news channels, put Al Jazeera on and you will see the pictures and videos of it happening. 
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/10/netanyahu-says-israel-is-not-seeking-to-occupy-gaza

Edited by mafya
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Underlined 

Daddy, 

I've seen the images of children suffering on my TV. not to mention the 1000s of dead kids,

It's truly heartbreaking.

No need for this sort of response from Israel.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

Daddy, 

I've seen the images of children suffering on my TV. not to mention the 1000s of dead kids,

It's truly heartbreaking.

No need for this sort of response from Israel.

Yeah I've just had a look.

I wish I hadn't now. This is pure evil. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mafya said:

It’s been on all the news channels, put Al Jazeera on and you will see the pictures and videos of it happening. 
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/10/netanyahu-says-israel-is-not-seeking-to-occupy-gaza

Thanks for the link 👍

It's absolutely horrific.  I've decided i won't watch any more videos. I may be a coward for saying this but it's too difficult to watch some of them. 

Am I the only one that thinks the argument we should ban a march on Remembrance day is crass in the extreme ?

The rights and wrongs of the march and its supporters are pretty much irrelevant, the fact is Remembrance day is about commemorating the many many thousands of people who died fighting for the cause of freedom. And freedom, real freedom, is to allow people to say stuff you do not agree with.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/10/counterprotest-groups-plan-to-confront-pro-palestine-marchers-say-met-police

I see the Guardian is already blaming the right wing with their main headline....even though the Mets commissioner has stated....

“We know that there is likely to be some groups from BOTH sides … who will likely seek each other out later on in the day.”

Nothing like a bit of bias baiting is there, the guardian never fails.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/10/counterprotest-groups-plan-to-confront-pro-palestine-marchers-say-met-police

I see the Guardian is already blaming the right wing with their main headline....even though the Mets commissioner has stated....

“We know that there is likely to be some groups from BOTH sides … who will likely seek each other out later on in the day.”

Where is the bias ?

I can't see any bias there.

Everybody needs to behave,  whichever side they're on.

If they don't,  then they need to be arrested.

Simple old law and order problem.

Edited by Organgrinder
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Al Bundy

Looks like you found enough in a headline to confirm your beliefs without going any further.

You really the Guardian is the main issue with thousands of children being killed? 

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

You really the Guardian is the main issue with thousands of children being killed? 

Of course,  the children are far less important to Bundy than his favourite Lefty newspaper's  invisible  "bias".

The political point scoring is the main thing to him.

Which side are you on, Al?

The side that is protesting about the slaughter of 5000 innocent children?

Or the right wing thugs who have taken it upon themselves to “protect the cenotaph”?