Leeds V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

25 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

He had to leave Wednesday to win the league as did Howard Wilkinson. Let’s hope we can hang on to Xisco.

At the Owl's current rate Jim, it will be some achievement to finish fourth from the bottom, at least they don't have to face Mansfield Town (or Stockport)  any time soon.

9 hours ago, St Petre said:

At the Owl's current rate Jim, it will be some achievement to finish fourth from the bottom, at least they don't have to face Mansfield Town (or Stockport)  any time soon.

Its surprising that so many lower league clubs lick the big time Charlies in that cup , not that the Owls are any longer one of the Charlies .

Everyone including myself is expecting a thrashing but I think it will be either 2-1 or 3-1 to Leeds.  

A losing score is irrelevant, no matter how many we lose by, at the end of the day it still amounts to zero points.

Oh well we can live in hope ? Weeds have only won 1 in 6 against the Owls 🦉 

Today's line up at Leeds, let's hope it isn't another defeat.

No photo description available.

that looks a resonable side ,but its hard against these multi million pound clubs,the 2 signings will help as well,as windass says dont blame chansiri or the manager its there fault,and they like the new system and its them that are failing on the pitch,its good when things like that are said.honest, truthfull .

The Leeds sofa pundits were slagging the Owls of big time , A lad and a lass no idea who they are , They predicted that Leeds would get at least three goals in the second half , said that the Owls are the worse team they have seen .

Full time they decided that Leeds need to gel,then things will really take off . 

The Owls had half a new team out not one mention of that for some reason .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

The Leeds sofa pundits were slagging the Owls of big time , A lad and a lass no idea who they are , They predicted that Leeds would get at least three goals in the second half , said that the Owls are the worse team they have seen .

Full time they decided that Leeds need to gel,then things will really take off . 

The Owls had half a new team out not one mention of that for some reason .

Leeds have a lot of new players Jud, they lost a load due to being relegated.

Much better today. 

Much better.

I don't know how we played but a clean sheet is an improvement. Not often I want the international break to come but at least he now gets a couple of weeks with the players to work on things.

A fair result,both teams could have nicked it,why didn't Windass dink it over the keeper with his one on one,a big i.mprovement. 

Edited by ukdobby