Rip Plaintalker

This is sad news. I know she wasn't all that old.  When I first joined the forum, PT and I locked horns more than once. As time passed, I grew to appreciate the practical and straightforward way she looked at things. We exchanged a few emails and she seemed a very warm friendly person in addition to being a very sensible lady.  Just goes to show first impressions can sometimes be way off!

My condolences to her family and friends, I know she will be missed.  Que tan lejos esta el cielo. How far is heaven.  

• Like 1

Sad news - a stalwart from the early days, a forceful advocate for the disabled and all round lovely human being.

• Like 1

Awwww sad news saw her interviewed on local TV once.

Oh no, so sorry to hear :(

Met her once, at a mates funeral

I’ve never knowingly met any forum member, however it should go without saying but, ‘good final journey to all and everyone’, PT I understand was a believer, she wouldn’t have been scared.

• Like 1

I remember her posting in the past but didn't  'know ' her  ..........  nevertheless it's still very sad news.   R.I.P

Sad news.  RIP PT,  condolences to friends and family.

She was close to my brother in a different life and always seemed like an interesting person.

I’m sorry to read this x

How terribly sad, PT was a fabulous human being  who passionately represented the interests of vulnerable groups and the underrepresented. 

Didn't know Mort had also passed, had many laughs with her around Broomhill in the early 80's. 

RIP both. BF x

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, boyfriday said:

How terribly sad, PT was a fabulous human being  who passionately represented the interests of vulnerable groups and the underrepresented. 

Didn't know Mort had also passed, had many laughs with her around Broomhill in the early 80's. 

RIP both. BF x

It's good to see you post again fella.

Shame it's under these circumstances though 

• Like 3