19 Billion In Unclaimed Benefits!

Just Googled it . Six foodbanks in  Sheffield .

Anna will ignore this . 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Just Googled it . Six foodbanks in  Sheffield .

Anna will ignore this . 

She ignores anything which contradicts/calls into question her assertions.

The lefties are outraged because Starmer has refused to say that he will remove the two child cap on benefits

What they don't realise is that he will do it but after the election so they should just stay quiet

However for the people who work hard It should be a wake up call to taxpayers that Labour will go back to the days when it was better to sit at home all day than to work a 40 hour a week job

They want to allow millions of people to have as many kids as they want and to get the taxpayer to pay for them 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

We don’t have foodbanks on every corner. I couldn’t point one out anywhere near here .

"Food banks" is the new shock n awe word. Anyone would think the whole population is using them the amount of times it's spoken about.

Edited by Al Bundy

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

"Food banks" is the new shock n awe word.

Tha vast majority of the people using food banks are alcoholics and junkies who blow their benefit payment on the first day they receive it 

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Tha vast majority of the people using food banks are alcoholics and junkies who blow their benefit payment on the first day they receive it 

I know only two people who have used a foodbank and they fit that description.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me at all but I can't say I know that as fact.

What I do know is that these folk, usually teachers and nurses who claim they need food banks even though they work full time need a financial advisor, not a foodbank. It's usually the leftwing working sector that make these claims however so I highly doubt they would claim to be using them if the conservatives were not in power.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The lefties are outraged because Starmer has refused to say that he will remove the two child cap on benefits

What they don't realise is that he will do it but after the election so they should just stay quiet

However for the people who work hard It should be a wake up call to taxpayers that Labour will go back to the days when it was better to sit at home all day than to work a 40 hour a week job

They want to allow millions of people to have as many kids as they want and to get the taxpayer to pay for them 

Like the democrats in the states.

They want to keep people in their place rather than reward hard work. They encourage lazyness.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Here's a list with around 25 foodbanks for Sheffield-

http://www.sheffieldfoodbank.org.uk/food-bank-list/

Interesting reading that to be fair.

Am I correct in thinking most of them are one organisation that is in different areas each day rather than a static permanent foodbank, hence it gives the impression there are more than what it seems?

Edited by Al Bundy

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Like the democrats in the states.

They want to keep people in their place rather than reward hard work. They encourage lazyness.

Really?

Is that why:

Democratic congressional districts account for 64% of the U.S. GDP

Democrat states have ~27% more millionaires than Republican states

The average household income in Democrat states is ~$237,000

The average household income in Republican states is~ $164,000

Democratic districts have a median household income of $61,000

Republican districts have a median household income of $55,000
35.88% of people in Democrat states have a degree

27.76% of people in Republican states have a degree

Republican states have a 4.53% higher unemployment rate than Democrat states

Republican states have 23.9% higher poverty rates than Democrat states

? :?

Chalk this one up as another episode in the popular serial "Al gets taken up the garden path and his pants pulled down"! 🤣

The yawning lack of awareness that some people have about how people unlike themselves live is  quite staggering, and very worrying. 

They need to get out more, and maybe take an occasional trip to the poorer areas of the city / country to see the reality of what's happening.