Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

If she genuinely thought that a criminal offence has been committed, why go to the Sun instead of the Police?

I think the mother will be feeling even sicker now that the Sun won't be progressing with this story.

And skint .  

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Lest we forget this Sun piece about 15 year old Charlotte Church

Guardians of the nations morals, don't you know.

4t4vhvukbtm11.jpg?auto=webp&s=7590e1801a

That piece about Brass Eye is interesting! 

Typical of the Sun labelling the programme as 'sick'. I thought it was a very funny series.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

If she genuinely thought that a criminal offence has been committed, why go to the Sun instead of the Police?

I think the mother will be feeling even sicker now that the Sun won't be progressing with this story.

She went to the Welsh police in April.

Just now, Mister M said:

Typical of the Sun labelling the programme as 'sick'. I thought it was a very funny series.

Yeah, spoof comedy 'sick', but essentially going "phwoar, look at the tits on that 15 year old" apparently completely fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Brass Eye was brilliant. 

If my memory serves didn't they convince a politician to ask a question in parliament about a new drug called cake? 

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Brass Eye was brilliant. 

If my memory serves didn't they convince a politician to ask a question in parliament about a new drug called cake? 

IIRC Rhodes Boyson, I think his name was.

He looked & spoke like a character from a Dickens novel.

EDIT - I was wrong, it was the late David Amess

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The father did go to the police - they said there's no evidence of illegality.  The parents went to The Sun after that and the paper knew what the police had told them before publishing the story.

5 minutes ago, altus said:

The father did go to the police - they said there's no evidence of illegality.  The parents went to The Sun after that and the paper knew what the police had told them before publishing the story.

The story gets murkier the more I know more about it.....