Paul Warne

top4718

I’m sure the United contingent on here will be shedding a tear with their Rotherham brethren over the loss of Paul Warne to Derby 😂

Seriously I’ve met Paul in the past and he’s a great guy, worked wonders at RUFC and fully deserves his chance at a bigger club. The timing does seem a little strange with Rotherham currently doing well in the Championship but he obviously sees this as a great opportunity, good luck to him.

Hecky was doing a great job at Barnsley and was attracted to a bigger club who had serious financial problems.  He couldn't make it work in difficult circumstances. 

It's taken Hecky a number of years to find a stable club and be allowed to show his excellent management and coaching skills.

Warne may suffer a simailar fate at Derby as Hecky did at Leeds.

(Where would Barnsley have been today if Hecky had stayed at Oakwell?)

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

I’m sure the United contingent on here will be shedding a tear with their Rotherham brethren over the loss of Paul Warne to Derby 😂

Seriously I’ve met Paul in the past and he’s a great guy, worked wonders at RUFC and fully deserves his chance at a bigger club. The timing does seem a little strange with Rotherham currently doing well in the Championship but he obviously sees this as a great opportunity, good luck to him.

Think we missed the boat with Warne,I believe he’s a Wednesdayite.