And The Next Wednesday Manager Is?

iansheff

i have mixed feelings about managers and head coaches, i think i am right in saying that a manager managers the club, not solely the team, a head coach devotes himself to the team, as i say i have mixed feelings about it. i remember when Ron Atkinson was manager the players hardly saw him. in that respect i am not to worried weather its a Manager or head coach who gets the job at S6 both the jobs can be successful, i think a manager has always had to have permission to buy players.  

I'll throw a name at you that is well out of left-field - Frank Lampard.  Yes, he's at Chelsea now, but as they are in poor form at present and they are not likely to stick with him for much longer if that continues.  Would he find another PL team at short notice?  He did well at Derby, and perhaps would relish starting afresh.  Remember how he brought a good few players on at Derby that are now doing well in the PL as well.  If he got the sack, would he want to join the Owls?  Worth a try!

4 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I'll throw a name at you that is well out of left-field - Frank Lampard.  Yes, he's at Chelsea now, but as they are in poor form at present and they are not likely to stick with him for much longer if that continues.  Would he find another PL team at short notice?  He did well at Derby, and perhaps would relish starting afresh.  Remember how he brought a good few players on at Derby that are now doing well in the PL as well.  If he got the sack, would he want to join the Owls?  Worth a try!

Bet Pochettino is kicking himself taking the Saint Germain job now!😀