Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

2 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

I  make no comments about individual members honesty because If I do then the post is likely to be deleted by the moderators.

Which of course you discovered after you accused me of telling the biggest lies on SF!

I told you that I would give £100 to SCH if you could show evidence of a single lie I had ever told on here. Not only did you not do that but your original post disappeared! I always assumed that someone had reported it but thinking about it now, I suspect that you deleted it yourself.

(the £100 offer is still there, by the way! 😁)

1 hour ago, Lockdoctor said:

I've made no accusations towards anyone.  I suggest you read comments and posts more carefully.

Weasel words it seems. You are quite happy to insinute and that sort of divison is never going to solve problems. I suggest you stop making such accusations as I wont be polite enough to challenge you on it in future.

Now - do you think that I am honest or not?

1 minute ago, Obelix said:

Weasel words it seems. You are quite happy to insinute and that sort of divison is never going to solve problems. I suggest you stop making such accusations as I wont be polite enough to challenge you on it in future.

Now - do you think that I am honest or not?

It's against forum rules or guidelines for me to make comments about whether I believe individual members are dishonest.  I have already explained that to you. 

5 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Which of course you discovered after you accused me of telling the biggest lies on SF!

I told you that I would give £100 to SCH if you could show evidence of a single lie I had ever told on here. Not only did you not do that but your original post disappeared! I always assumed that someone had reported it but thinking about it now, I suspect that you deleted it yourself.

(the £100 offer is still there, by the way! 😁)

Can't remember the circumstances why I accused you of lying.  I shouldn't have accused you of lying because I have now learnt that is against forum rules or guidelines.

If you want to make a donation to Sheffield Children's Hospital then make a donation because I have no desire to stop you making a donation to such a good worthy cause.

11 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

It's against forum rules or guidelines for me to make comments about whether I believe individual members are dishonest.  I have already explained that to you.

Again there are weasel words. You like to throw your insinuations out. It's perfectly acceptable to say that you do think I am honest. So - do you think I am honest?

14 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Can't remember the circumstances why I accused you of lying.  I shouldn't have accused you of lying because I have now learnt that is against forum rules or guidelines.

You are so funny! 😂

You don’t accuse someone of lying when they aren’t lying because it is wrong, not because it is against forum rules.

I’ve never murdered someone, not because it is against common law but because it is plain wrong! 🙄

15 minutes ago, Obelix said:

Again there are weasel words. You like to throw your insinuations out. It's perfectly acceptable to say that you do think I am honest. So - do you think I am honest?

I haven't thrown any insinuations towards anyone or you personally.  You're looking to have a personal argument with me but I have no desire to engage with you and I have politely pointed out forum rules or guide lines to you. I am sorry you have a problem with me because I am a honest remain voter who respects democracy and now supports our country leaving the EU on 31st October with or without a deal.

8 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

You are so funny! 😂

You don’t accuse someone of lying when they aren’t lying because it is wrong, not because it is against forum rules.

I’ve never murdered someone, not because it is against common law but because it is plain wrong! 🙄

Don't shoot the messenger.  I have only explained the forum rules or guidelines to you and the other poster.

Have you made that donation to the Sheffield Children's Hospital yet?

Edited by Lockdoctor

51 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I haven't thrown any insinuations towards anyone or you personally.  You're looking to have a personal argument with me but I have no desire to engage with you and I have politely pointed out forum rules or guide lines to you. I am sorry you have a problem with me because I am a honest remain voter who respects democracy and now supports our country leaving the EU on 31st October with or without a deal.

Don't shoot the messenger.  I have only explained the forum rules or guidelines to you and the other poster.

Have you made that donation to the Sheffield Children's Hospital yet?

You'd give Johnson a run for his money in avoiding answering.

It's OK. I know that you think I'm dishonest. Thats fine but I'll remember that.

1 hour ago, Lockdoctor said:

The MPs voted overwhelmingly in favour of holding the 2016 EU  Referendum vote  which handed over the decision of whether our country remained  or left the EU  to the  UK people.  The MPs  also  overwhelmingly voted in favour of triggering Article 50 which made leaving the EU without a deal on the 29th March the  legal default position.  If the MPs didn't want the people decide whether our country remained or left the EU or for our country to the leave the EU without a deal then the majority of MPs should have voted against holding the 2016 EU referendum vote and against triggering Article 50.  What the MPs  have done is backslided and I have no respect for backsliders.  

Don't  bother citing Parliamentary democracy for an excuse to block the democratic wishes of the people who voted to leave the EU on 23rd June 2016  because the backsliding MPs have made a mockery of UK democracy.

A simple no would have sufficed.

Like I said you only 'respect' the parts of democracy that match your own blinkered view on the world.

Moving on the proposal by Boris and his Government is a reasonable compromise. Boris deserves huge credit for coming up with a plan that has the support of the DUP.

The government has published its Brexit proposals to the EU, including plans to replace the Irish backstop.

The plan would see Northern Ireland essentially stay in the European single market for goods, but leave the customs union.

The Northern Ireland Assembly would have to approve the arrangements first and be able to vote every four years on whether to keep them.

The European Commission says it will "examine [the proposals] objectively".

Speaking at the Conservative Party conference, Mr Johnson said the only alternative to his plan was no-deal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49909309

So is this Boris's deal or still May's deal??

He's made a few changes to the backstop but the rest was done by May and her lot right?

The bickering ends here.

Any further and suspensions may be issued.

Its not like you havent been warned!

Well my new thread entitled “The positives of leaving the EU” was removed within the hour so that’s another closed book.