Consequences Of Brexit [Part 8] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Mod Note: As we are getting rather tired of seeing reports about this. The use of the word Remoaners  is to cease. Either posts like adults, or don't post at all. The mod warnings have been clear.

Message added by Vaati

mort

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by mort

Lots of fireworks going off round t’marsh tonight.

It makes me sad. And ****** the dog off.

4 minutes ago, glitterballs said:

No doubt Mr BJ was on the nest tonight and couldn't be bothered to show his face and say something!

He’s frit.

Only says things on Facebook now, so he doesn’t get questioned.

Check your fridge, he could have nipped in there.

21 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Lots of fireworks going off round t’marsh tonight.

It makes me sad. And ****** the dog off.

It's what the people want mate, the remainers were given a lifeline on the 12th of December 2019 and didn't take it. Even the so called "We want to remain in the EU" (Scotland) ditched their only way to achieve this by putting an SNP party candidate into Jo Swindons seat and other seats too. It's what the remain voting closet leavers want too, its over.

21 minutes ago, glitterballs said:

No doubt Mr BJ was on the nest tonight and couldn't be bothered to show his face and say something!

"On the nest."

Now there's a 1975 phrase I used to hear for coitus whilst working at Bass Carrington on Claywheels Lane back in the day!

BJ deselected by 2024/5.

I think that's quite enough slinging insults for tonight.  I don't suggest continuing the concept onto other threads if you fancy having an account to come back to in the morning.