The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

12 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

The only MP`s who listened to what the electorate wanted are the ERG . 

Really?

Who is funding the ERG? I mean they must be the ones who understand the voters best according to your logic.

So where’s the money coming from?

29 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

God you Brexiterrs are getting very touchy!

If you identify with cretins who ring up radio stations then that is your problem, not mine.

To be fair, most callers are remainers, like you, saying how thick people are.

Not long now until the British electorate deliver a devastating blow against the capitalist system and global finance - Brexit.

Brexit is the first link in a chain that will weaken and destroy an economic system that was designed to institutionalise inequality and keep power, wealth and arms in the hands of the few, not the many.

Bring on Brexit!

9 hours ago, melthebell said:

STOP wriggling, you look such an arse, you and other brextremists need to look at whats happening, stop with the fingers in ears and shrugging of shoulders and admit, its gonna be far worse than we had.

Hilarious, I am a rational person and understand that the fall in demand for diesel cars is not a consequence of the democratic UK people voting to  leave the EU and the unrational person says the rational person looks an arse.  

10 hours ago, ez8004 said:

Can't wait to see the people of Sunderland cry over the future job losses.

You must live a very sad life hoping others lose their jobs.

Edited by Lockdoctor

1 minute ago, Cyclone said:

And you're seizing onto the diesel thing and determinedly ignoring the other reasons they've given for moving production, one of them being brexit.

I listened to and understand what Nissan stated.  Brexit is not the reason the production of the new model will not happen in Sunderland.

11 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Not long now until the British electorate deliver a devastating blow against the capitalist system and global finance - Brexit.

Brexit is the first link in a chain that will weaken and destroy an economic system that was designed to institutionalise inequality and keep power, wealth and arms in the hands of the few, not the many.

Bring on Brexit!

Not long now until the Brexit cheerleaders cash in.

Brexit will increase inequality and concentrate power, wealth and arms in the hands of the few, like no amount of democratic system lobbying ever could.

Bring on Brexit, you say?

With delicious irony, I agree with you: I've had a good-sized bet with the bookies on a crash-out Brexit for close to 2 years now (I'll let you imagine -or research- the odds I got), and am comfortably invested in gold. Make me richer, please :twisted:

17 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Hilarious, I am a rational person and understand that the fall in demand for diesel cars is not a consequence of the democratic UK people voting to  leave the EU and the unrational person says the rational person looks an arse.  

You must live a very sad life hoping others lose their jobs.

If the problem were just lack of demand for diesel cars, then Nissan would not be intending to make a new X-Trail. They still intend to make a new X-Trail, but the key point is that they have made a conscious decision to do it in Japan, and not in Sunderland

21 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I listened to and understand what Nissan stated.  Brexit is not the reason the production of the new model will not happen in Sunderland.

You listened to and then seized on a small part of what they said, whilst ignoring the rest in order to support your political view and avoid cognitive dissonance.

11 minutes ago, Eater Sundae said:

If the problem were just lack of demand for diesel cars, then Nissan would not be intending to make a new X-Trail. They still intend to make a new X-Trail, but the key point is that they have made a conscious decision to do it in Japan, and not in Sunderland

Or they wouldn't make the diesel version and would make more of the petrol or hybrid versions.  I suspect in reality they will make less diesel variants and more of the others, rather than no diesel version at all.