Has he gone yet ?

It has got to be the time for him to go now, by slating Josh Onamah in public he has angered the powers that be at Tottenham, and also the Spurs fans. If Wednesday are hoping to sign some loan players in January, which clubs are going to let their young players come to Wednesday while Jos is still there, he is tarnishing the image of our club. 

GET HIM OUT ASAP. 

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

I am sure you can go and find some if you look.  These were just a few minutes work on Villatalk.

Then again, there would be plenty of great things said about Carlos in the early days, but not at the end, eh? 

A bit like Warnock .

5 hours ago, Grappler said:

I am sure you can go and find some if you look.  These were just a few minutes work on Villatalk.

Then again, there would be plenty of great things said about Carlos in the early days, but not at the end, eh? 

I don't mind both Sheffield clubs so I'm not going to get into an argument but if a SUFC fan is going out of the way to find negatives before the bloke has even been appointed then I'll view that as a plus.

Dutch news papers saying JL has left Sheffield Wednesday. No thing coming out from S 6 at this time. Lee Bullen took today's press conference.