Has he gone yet ?

3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Rumour page I looked at reckons cardiff have offered 3 million for him, hoping that's true rather than leeds one

That was at the start of the season, then  Cardiff signed someone else.

It won't let me edit my last post, I read last night that Cardiff offered £3m for him in the summer,  Wednesday turned it down and wanted £6m  so Cardiff signed another keeper instead.

Edited by iansheff

Right must of been an old rumour. If he wasn't in the managers plans they should of took that, he's out of contract isn't he anyway so can't see anyone offering any cash for him

listening to radio sheffields interview with jos,its was the worst answers i have ever heard and bleep.bleep,bleep as he stormed off ,refusing to answer any questions and in my opinion a total and utter disgrace to swfc,got to go,steve bruce or someone else mon am please

18 hours ago, Albert smith said:

Foul mouths!!!! in football stadiums whatever next.

Chuff off thee

On 12/13/2018 at 8:05 AM, pintor said:

Why worry hes only third choice anyway, concentrate  on the lads that are playing. According to Pelupessy, even though Forestieri  is out till January, you have a lot of good strikers that are fit, and a really strong team

?

21 hours ago, bassett one said:

listening to radio sheffields interview with jos,its was the worst answers i have ever heard and bleep.bleep,bleep as he stormed off ,refusing to answer any questions and in my opinion a total and utter disgrace to swfc,got to go,steve bruce or someone else mon am please

You must admit a lot of players are making him look bad

Depending on how you look at things jos isn’t a bad manager. The manager isn’t on the pitch kicking the ball about. Jos is there to coach the team and motivate the lads. What happens once the game commences is abstract. I do hope Jos is around for another couple of months to find out how good he actually is. 

22 minutes ago, trainwalker said:

Depending on how you look at things jos isn’t a bad manager. The manager isn’t on the pitch kicking the ball about. Jos is there to coach the team and motivate the lads. What happens once the game commences is abstract. I do hope Jos is around for another couple of months to find out how good he actually is. 

I agree but for a man with a reputation as a defensive coach he's certainly not showing it at the moment.

On 12/15/2018 at 6:50 PM, bassett one said:

Jos needs more time, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear,  but if he does have to go, I agree that Steve Bruce would be the best thing, because he would seamlessly fit in with the current situation.

"...I still can't believe that fool bruce lost this one at home to them...."

"...Bruce is a very poor manager..."

"...Steve Bruce failed to get us to where we want to be, He failed to entertain us or give us hope, He failed to get the best out of many of our players..."

"...the old dinosaur cliche is finally exposing Bruce..."

"....I've no doubt these games would have been losses underBruce..."

"...With the handicap ofSteveBruce..."

5 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Jos needs more time, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear,  but if he does have to go, I agree that Steve Bruce would be the best thing, because he would seamlessly fit in with the current situation.

"...I still can't believe that fool bruce lost this one at home to them...."

"...Bruce is a very poor manager..."

"...Steve Bruce failed to get us to where we want to be, He failed to entertain us or give us hope, He failed to get the best out of many of our players..."

"...the old dinosaur cliche is finally exposing Bruce..."

"....I've no doubt these games would have been losses underBruce..."

"...With the handicap ofSteveBruce..."

To be fair you could find quotes like that about any manager, are there any quotes from the teams fans when he got them promoted?

30 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

To be fair you could find quotes like that about any manager, are there any quotes from the teams fans when he got them promoted?

I am sure you can go and find some if you look.  These were just a few minutes work on Villatalk.

Then again, there would be plenty of great things said about Carlos in the early days, but not at the end, eh?