Age to drink alcohol should be 21 .

you need to ask...hes just trolling lol

Me trolling, Youve got people talking stupid about 5 year olds drinking alcohol and then people asking me whats the Punishment for under age drinkers. :rant:

Until you get caught then your crying for your Mummy. :suspect:

I didnt, police took me home, half hour later i climbed out mi bedroom window went and carried on, i was under 18 :P

Its big AND its clever

although, there WAS a consequence, the off license that sold it to me got into bother so when i finally did turn 18, they still refused to sell me it....grrrrrr

Edited by melthebell

i believe motorway training is being thought of being included? we live out in the sticks so my kids are learning to drive on "rural" roads ;)

IT already is I think - there was a bit on the news a few weeks back that learners could go supervised on the motorway.

Me trolling, Youve got people talking stupid about 5 year olds drinking alcohol and then people asking me whats the Punishment for under age drinkers. :rant:

It's not 'talking stupid'. It's a fact.

I did. You seemed to question that people drink underage. You also seem to know little facts about the point you want to argue about and are coming across as under equipped to engage in debate.

Ive already told you I was asking for peoples opinions on the subject. Cant see the reason for you attacking me twice.:suspect:

IT already is I think - there was a bit on the news a few weeks back that learners could go supervised on the motorway.

sensible really, cos if you are barred from driving on the motorway how do you get knowledge and experience before you go on it for real? Oo

sensible really, cos if you are barred from driving on the motorway how do you get knowledge and experience before you go on it for real? Oo

There used to be a thing called "Pass Plus" where,after you had passed your test, you did a series of lessons including motorway and night driving etc...

i believe motorway training is being thought of being included? we live out in the sticks so my kids are learning to drive on "rural" roads ;)

Yeah I think learner drivers can (or soon) go on motorways now, but I don't know if it's compulsory. I'll have to look it up.

I grew up in central Liverpool and passed my test without ever having been on anything like a rural road!

I think you should have had to have completed X number of hours training in a variety of situations, ideally.

Ive already told you I was asking for peoples opinions on the subject.

I think it's a ridiculous idea that would probably increase alcohol related violence and crime.

I think the minimum age should he 17 years, 5 months, 24 days, 3 hours and 51 minutes. That's my opinion! Anyone else have an opinion?

Nah, it should be 17 years, 5 months, 24 days, 3 hours and 51 minutes and 30 seconds. Now that makes sense.:huh::rolleyes:

Angel1.

Nah, it should be 17 years, 5 months, 24 days, 3 hours and 51 minutes and 30 seconds. Now that makes sense.:huh::rolleyes:

Angel1.

You get my point though?

Who do think you are. :suspect: They are my opinions and would like to hear other opinions on the subect. So discuss that.:roll:

---------- Post added 05-07-2018 at 13:37 ----------

In America the current minimum age is 21 its 18 in this country, far too young they are kids really just out school.

One of my grandads was not quite 22 when WWI ended and he was in France for the whole thing serving with the KOYLIs. Like in the States, the so called kids can got to a foreign land at 18 and get their heads blown off, but can't go to the pub for a beer. You don't think there is a double standard there somewhere? By the way, I was drinking at 14 , so there. lol

Edited by Ontarian1981