Jahova's wittnesses- A sinister cult controlled by freemasons?

If you want to know anything about Jehovah's witnesses just go to the website?  You can even request a visit if you have any queries, so no need to go on  tittle tattle just go to the horses mouth?  

https://www.jw.org/en/

Edited by kingdom

21 minutes ago, kingdom said:

If you want to know anything about Jehovah's witnesses just go to the website?  You can even request a visit if you have any queries, so no need to go on  tittle tattle just go to the horses mouth?  

Nice unbiased source there.. 

I think the horses mouth is where the original idea behind the JW cult must have come from!

Its a religion therefore it is a cult based on "do this or this will happen to you" as all religions are the same - a bunch of claptrap. 

If believing in an "higher power" whatever that may be derived from, a god, a cat, a film, gives you a better sense of wellbeing and belief in your own life then be happy and follow your belief, the minute you try to inflict that belief on others using threats that something will happen if you don't do what "your god" says you should do then that is where it all goes wrong. 

Religious people are the biggest bullies that man has ever produced. 

Edited by sheffbag

I had JW reps knock on my front door. I cut them off at the knees and slammed the door in their face. 

I'm quite kind to them when they do visit, they are human after all, and I very much get the impression that they're suffering in some way.

The last lot who knocked on my door, looked most troubled; with dull eyes, which when you looked in to them, there was just a kind of contracted darkness inside. A kind of spiritual deadness, no vibrancy, no life. Perhaps a consequence of swapping trust in yourself for a rigid adherence to dogma?

That's not any way to be. Have the courage to be free.

A few years ago I had a few choice words with a couple of JW's  who knocked on my door on CHRISTMAS DAY.     👿

Two knocked on my door only last week, I was a bit bored so I invited them in.. would you like a cup of coffee I asked, yes please they replied, I got them a cup of coffee and a biscuit, sat down, and asked them what they would like to talk about... they looked at one another, and after a slight pause said,  Erm we don"t know we"ve never got this far before.

45 minutes ago, francypants said:

A few years ago I had a few choice words with a couple of JW's  who knocked on my door on CHRISTMAS DAY.     👿

That because they dont celebrate Christmas and dont believe others should.

On 30 December 2018 at 10:19 PM, kingdom said:

Yes, and if you want information about the Church of Scientology, go to their website, or information about the Moonies go to their website.

If anyone needs a reminder of the damage these cults can do to to gullible people, check out the excellent BBC Four Storyville documentary shown this week about the Branch Davidians at Waco, which looks at events mainly through the eyes of the victims themselves.

Storyville, Waco: Madman or Messiah Part 1:

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0001v8s

Edited by Top Cats Hat

There was a series of documentaries on history or some such during their "twisted faith" week and there are some awful religious groups out there. Dig some of them out if you can.

Given the history of the Catholic Church in the UK and Europe and its twisted side then some of those groups are mild in comparison, and also one of the main reasons why the JW's hate Catholics. When Christian religions derive from the same Catholic teaching its no wonder there are so many awful religious groups.