Blades released / available 2018

Yes I can, Heneghan showed promise in what little game time he got, Thomas scored a couple in what little time he got, I thought Lavery added something different up front and Carruthers was a nightmare for teams with tired legs when brought on later in game, Holmes never played and Leonard wasn’t as good as we already had in midfield.

Thomas' goal at ipswich was class. But.... he's 23 and has done nothing so far in his career... this never looked like it would change at United

I wish him well though.

Heneghan - No idea why we signed him in the first place to be honest. Another who has done nothing I'm his career to make me feel he will come good. Again... 24 is not young.

Lavery... his injury stopped any momentum he may have got with the first team. He was ok at best, but if we want to achieve anything, he is not one that should be considered to remain.... he is also 25.

Carruthers was clearly not interested in doing anything for his. He has done little of note and when the chance came in December to get into a depleted centre midfield, he looked disinterested and went missing.

I feel Holmes may well go down the same route as SC, but at least deserves more than half a season give how long CW was after him. Same with Leonard too.

its weird, it doesnt seem that long ago all you unitedites were clammouring for him to come back :suspect:

I think it was more a 50/50 split. My opinion was that he was worth a punt but it's just not worked. I highly doubt another "good pre-season" will change much but I do think he could help some lower L1 clubs out. But will anyone pay money for him as he's still got a year left (I think), I can't see it myself...

When you think Ched has not been playing regular for around 5 years and we're led to believe he's has been paid all this time, a nice little number for doing a bit of training each day, cheaper than joining a gym!

its weird, it doesnt seem that long ago all you unitedites were clammouring for him to come back :suspect:

Not i , !!!!! find one post from me that suggests so ! the guy was an idiot been

out of the game too long, and could not even do it for Chesterfield.