January 2018 transfer window

Zero goals in your last four games, are you sure you don't need a new striker?

Absolutely not, need injured players back and more creativity from midfield.

Absolutely not, need injured players back and more creativity from midfield.

yeah, thing is when we did score it was 3 in the forest game so we can, Reach and Wallace arent shot shy either generally.

yeah, thing is when we did score it was 3 in the forest game so we can, Reach and Wallace arent shot shy either generally.

Of course not, that's Rhodes' job :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 11:26 ----------

Manchester United youngster, Charlie Scott, having a trial at SUFC, 20 year old, can play in any defence position or midfield.

Of course not, that's Rhodes' job :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 11:26 ----------

Manchester United youngster, Charlie Scott, having a trial at SUFC, 20 year old, can play in any defence position or midfield.

I honestly did not notice Rhodes was actually playing the other night .When I said playing I use the term loosely .I thought it was just an expensive cardboard cutout.

Edited by petcharlie
missed word

I honestly did not notice Rhodes was actually playing the other night .When I said playing I use the term loosely .I thought it was just an expensive cardboard cutout.

unfortunately it's been a far too common thing this season. i agree we don't need another striker, just more creativity. maybe ff return might help rhodes on the goal front. for us to get a striker that can make goals for himself we'd be paying a hell of alot

This, 100% exactly this!

And 100% agreed again. Want hungry players with something to prove. Leonard fits that bill perfectly, some are suggesting he starts for Lundstram.

Thought Wilson did enough against S6 to suggest he will be a good asset, as Sharpe looks like he’s no longer an automatic starter and Donaldson may not be an every game man

Wilder understands that we need a boost to kick on for the second half of the season, fresh blood and increased competition.

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 13:42 ----------

What a waste of money

Did you not hear Wednesday fans singing they only had 10 men?

unfortunately it's been a far too common thing this season. i agree we don't need another striker, just more creativity. maybe ff return might help rhodes on the goal front. for us to get a striker that can make goals for himself we'd be paying a hell of alot

We need somone to put the ball across besides Reach,Wallace actually turned up Friday and put a decent shift in besides upsetting a few people but he needs to put a decent shift in more often,I think we all said Reach was never a full back,why couldn't Carlos see this.

And 100% agreed again. Want hungry players with something to prove. Leonard fits that bill perfectly, some are suggesting he starts for Lundstram.

Thought Wilson did enough against S6 to suggest he will be a good asset, as Sharpe looks like he’s no longer an automatic starter and Donaldson may not be an every game man

Wilder understands that we need a boost to kick on for the second half of the season, fresh blood and increased competition.

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 13:42 ----------

What a waste of money

Wow tell something we dont know .:hihi:

We need somone to put the ball across besides Reach,Wallace actually turned up Friday and put a decent shift in besides upsetting a few people but he needs to put a decent shift in more often,I think we all said Reach was never a full back,why couldn't Carlos see this.

Certainly. Wallace can go at the end of the season. Mattias aswell has had his time. We need ro start the search in this Window or ready for the next for a couple of wingers, depending on how the new manager wants them to play

it will be hard to sort out swfc,with players on huge wages or injured it will be hard to move some on,so I hope he sticks with what hes got and looks at the squad ,finds out who wants to play his style ,then sell at the end of the season and prepare for 2018/19 and to win the league and not have all this play off idea,because even if you win ,you are always well behind the other teams when it comes to buying premier players.

Its a shame about Carruthers not going back to MK Dons.He's got plenty of ability but he's bone idle.Not a Wilder player at all.

I was hoping he’d step up this season but not really delivered, hasn’t got much of a look in to be honest.

To Charlton with Ricky Holmes coming the other way.

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 17:33 ----------

Wow tell something we dont know .:hihi:

True you’ve probably known since the Huddersfield defeat last season :hihi: