Wednesday v Burton

Sheridan1-0

To see the biggest away goals tally in a Sheffield derby game?

To see young Brooks shrug off the cynical shove in the back from hapless Jack Hunt, then nutmeg him to have the TV pundits in awe of his talent?

Fleck's free kick?

Leon Clarke making a fool of the feeble SWFC defence?

Mark Duffy making a laughing stock of donkey Van Aken (£4 million? :hihi:) and at the same time stopping that cringe worthy bouncing?

:hihi:

Van Aken, cost £4 million !

Bottom teams are improving. Bolton won again, Barnsley win and obviously Burton. Very worrying times for Wednesday. New manager is going to have his work cut out.

One man springs to mind who could turn this mess around, but Cardiff won't want to let him go cheaply and there will be a mountain of humble pie to swallow.

Not sure even Warnock could fix it, but probably the best man for the job.

Those asking for Megson, there is a reason he was unemployed for god knows how long.

im not sure either

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/01/qpr-cardiff-city-championship-match-report

Cardiff havent won or drawn in 4 now

Gary Megson. Didn’t Wednesday sack him last time as not being good enough ?

His radio interviews are irritating because of his constant throat clearing :suspect:

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 22:31 ----------

3 million?

2.8 million too much in my opinion

As for the bling bling vulgar noisy neighbours, with “ LOAAADDSSS A MONEY “

His radio interviews are irritating because of his constant throat clearing :suspect:

---------- Post added 01-01-2018 at 22:31 ----------

As for the bling bling vulgar noisy neighbours, with “ LOAAADDSSS A MONEY “

nope they got rid of him to bring in dave moans :( i wasnt happy when they got rid

looking at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sheffield_Wednesday_F.C._managers

hes got the highest win percent since 1961

nope they got rid of him to bring in dave moans :( i wasnt happy when they got rid

looking at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sheffield_Wednesday_F.C._managers

hes got the highest win percent since 1961

To be fair though mel he was on the wane at the time of sacking if he'd carried on I'm sure that percentage would have decreased and I'm not so sure we'd have gained automatic promotion, he seemed to have run out of ideas.

No.

We sacked him to make sure that we got automatic promotion.

I’m not sure if you remember that season. It was a great one. Ask Grapps about it. I’m sure he’ll be able to Google a few facts for you.