Who will be next manager of SWFC  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be next manager of SWFC

• Paulo Fonseca
    • Paul Hurst
    • Dean Smith
    • Ronald McDonald
    • Nigel Pearson

Looks like it has already happened........

"....Sheffield Wednesday chairman Dejphon Chansiri has spoken with former England manager Steve McClaren with a view to potentially taking up the manager's job at Hillsborough, The Star understands. McClaren left his advisory role at Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv on Thursday to 'pursue other interests' according to the club's chief executive Ben Mansford and it is believed that the 56-year-old has already been in talks with Mr Chansiri about the vacant post....."

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-hold-talks-with-steve-mcclaren-over-vacant-managerial-role-1-8930815

You can calm down now Grappler. All the local journos are tweeting that he’s not being considered for the manager’s job.

Bubble, burst, sorry, yours etc

Best go for a lie down fella.

Rob staton said its unlikley to happen.?

You can calm down now Grappler. All the local journos are tweeting that he’s not being considered for the manager’s job.

Bubble, burst, sorry, yours etc

Best go for a lie down fella.

I guess he doesn't have Doyen as his agents then?

Good to see there were some people getting overexcited over nothing on here :hihi::hihi:

A new manager should be installed ASAP and given time

He will be lucky as the Jan transfer window is opening at the same time

Let a new man pick and choose his own team and the supporters should give him all the support at games

CC did well for you and should be remembered for his services

I do think that managers and players should be home grown

The prem league is not the best to watch as we all know

How many home born players in the prem?

Sheffield teams please keep to UK born players and managers to give us something to show the football world

Good to see there were some people getting overexcited over nothing on here :hihi::hihi:

Got to agree with this, a new manager down at the RB is nothing to get excited over really.

And I assume the ones voting for Pearson are doing it for a laugh, after what he has publicly said.

Got to agree with this, a new manager down at the RB is nothing to get excited over really.

And I assume the ones voting for Pearson are doing it for a laugh, after what he has publicly said.

I very much doubt Pearson would, never have and I'd prefer to leave club legends as just that.

I'm expecting a foreign appointment and wonder if SMcL was approached as a Director of Football type role which would make sense.

For the record our hit rate with managers in the past decade has been much better than yours.

Next Wednesday Manager.... Schteeeve

Should me much fun

Welcome to Sheffield Schteeeve :hihi:

Next Wednesday Manager.... Schteeeve

Should me much fun

Welcome to Sheffield Schteeeve :hihi:

Has this been announced anywhere..? Have i missed it..?

Oh hold on ... It was denied yesterday afternoon ... But don't let that spoil your child like humour eh ...:roll:

Has this been announced anywhere..? Have i missed it..?

Oh hold on ... It was denied yesterday afternoon ... But don't let that spoil your child like humour eh ...:roll:

Not like a Blade to be 12 hours late with a joke, and woefully off target.:D

Gus poyet now 2nd favourite.??

At this moment in time everything is hearsay. Obviously we all would like to see our own choice in the job, some will be lucky others disappointed. Bookies still make Steve Mclaren as there favourite, he would not be my choice as manager or head coach but i would like to see him as Director of Football.,He,s been in the game long enough, worked with the best, must have a diary as thick as War and Peace of contacts and like everyone has had highs and lows. It would be something i could get used to keeping Bully at the helm and SM upstairs. Otherwise it has to be a British manager who know sand done what is needed at the club to be installed.