Who will be next manager of SWFC  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be next manager of SWFC

• Paulo Fonseca
    • Paul Hurst
    • Dean Smith
    • Ronald McDonald
    • Nigel Pearson

i have said numerous times if Carlos goes who would replace him..........its always a gamble, could get better, could get worse Oo

---------- Post added 28-12-2017 at 18:00 ----------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42501105

Could get better/worse,well I never thought that way.

Could get better/worse,well I never thought that way.

at least there will always be an umberella around

I do hope that it is McClaren, for the sake of all the Blades who have been excitedly dribbling all over their Twitter feeds and forums. Imagine the cleaning up that they will have to do if we appoint someone else.

Edited by Naive

Seems to me, going by Tuesday's result, they could do without a manager for a while.:wink:

Looks like MaClaren will be interviewed now,hope we choose someone else

One thing for sure is the bookmakers are not looking for money at odds of 1/6, but there could be a punter out here who tries his luck to nick a grand. It does happen..

Does Chansiri know he's failed in every managers job he's had.

But he did get boro there first trophy and a UEFA cup final...shame he messed up after that..

But he did get boro there first trophy and a UEFA cup final...shame he messed up after that..

aye still got that european cup run on a disc somewhere

Looks like MaClaren will be interviewed now,hope we choose someone else

Looks like it has already happened........

"....Sheffield Wednesday chairman Dejphon Chansiri has spoken with former England manager Steve McClaren with a view to potentially taking up the manager's job at Hillsborough, The Star understands. McClaren left his advisory role at Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv on Thursday to 'pursue other interests' according to the club's chief executive Ben Mansford and it is believed that the 56-year-old has already been in talks with Mr Chansiri about the vacant post....."

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-hold-talks-with-steve-mcclaren-over-vacant-managerial-role-1-8930815

Looks like it has already happened........

"....Sheffield Wednesday chairman Dejphon Chansiri has spoken with former England manager Steve McClaren with a view to potentially taking up the manager's job at Hillsborough, The Star understands. McClaren left his advisory role at Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv on Thursday to 'pursue other interests' according to the club's chief executive Ben Mansford and it is believed that the 56-year-old has already been in talks with Mr Chansiri about the vacant post....."

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-hold-talks-with-steve-mcclaren-over-vacant-managerial-role-1-8930815

people wanted a big name, and a british manager....be careful what you wish for in future :P