Christmas dinner inside prison

yeah :roll: poor staff having to cope with the explosion of violence, shall we treat the staff as animals too while we're at it?

if they are locked up 24hrs then not a problem for staff and if they want to create a dirty mess or harm themselves then let them. the staff by the way and i know 2 officers from donny, they are only stretched due to the massive human rights laws and the mass of paperwork that has to be done now much like the police.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 18:39 ----------

Jellied eels and pie and mash on the menu would be real punishment.

how rude:hihi:

if they are locked up 24hrs then not a problem for staff and if they want to create a dirty mess or harm themselves then let them. the staff by the way and i know 2 officers from donny, they are only stretched due to the massive human rights laws and the mass of paperwork that has to be done now much like the police.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 18:39 ----------

how rude:hihi:[/QUOTE]

if they are locked up 24hrs then not a problem for staff and if they want to create a dirty mess or harm themselves then let them. the staff by the way and i know 2 officers from donny, they are only stretched due to the massive human rights laws and the mass of paperwork that has to be done now much like the police

you forgot staff cuts too, putting staff in danger

make your mind up :suspect:

first its a holiday camp and people cant wait to get in.

once its pointed out about the conditions you say dont do the crime :huh:

it cant be both surely? :help:

Where have I said. People can't wait to get in.

It’s not the Ritz is it. And it is a punishment isn’t it.

The punishment is deprivation of liberty and many other freedoms.

Lags should be entitled to food and water ,and nowt else. No telly`s , radios, pool tables, playstations . Just basic food and water.

Lags should be entitled to food and water ,and nowt else. No telly`s , radios, pool tables, playstations . Just basic food and water.

You want to hope they are cushy for when the taxman finally catches up with you.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:34 ----------

Where have I said. People can't wait to get in.

But if they're really nice places, surely poor people would be queuing up wouldn't they?

Quoted for truth. Prisoners are people, they are someone's son, bother, father, husband and anyone halfway human or who calls themselves Christian will realise that we have a duty of care to them.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 11:40 ----------

Here's a video of a remarkably kind, strong and decent man -

the kind that doesn't begrudge his fellow man for enjoying a decent meal.

Johnny Cash rules.

By the way , some have remote controls for their tellys . Imagine having to get up to turn the telly over in a tiny cell , its barbarous

Jellied eels and pie and mash on the menu would be real punishment.

Ive just had pie and mash for my tea by choice,nowt wrong with pie and mash.Quite partial to jellied eels as well.

Ive just had pie and mash for my tea by choice,nowt wrong with pie and mash.Quite partial to jellied eels as well.

Oops have a banana!

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 21:24 ----------

Pukka pie mash peas and gravy nowt finer in or out of jail !

I'd prefer a Pukka pie in freedom!

Would that be bottled sparkling water and wholegrain bread

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 22:56 ----------

And just thinking about how well the inmates are fed,when my mrs goes out and im left to fend for myself theres nothing better than homemade chips and fried egg ,what a treat