Who to replace Carlos?

On a lighter note.. brian the blade has stated tonight on football heaven. if Wednesday get into the prem. he will do a lap of honour at Hillsboro in his birthday suit.ooo

Managerial appointments by both Sheffield clubs as in giving former Sheffield born ex-players manager's job hasn't worked out too well. The Owls ,as in Peter Eustace, Chris Turner-(Derek Dooley was another sad story)-. The Blades after Mickey Adams !! Seem to have got it right with Chris Wilder.

You are right it can be a mistake giving an ex Sheffield guy the job or even a big name guy the job.We at the lane have dropped some clangers in the past like Robson.Adkins.Peters.Adams the list goes on.Then we end up with Wilder which proves that it can work with an ex Sheffield guy.When appointed there were some who thought the job was to big for him and he did not have the right pedigree in his managers career but he proved them all wrong.He was a guy who probable had the best win record in the football league be it at a low level but the guy is a winner and that is his attraction.So if the Owls do want a manager don't rule out some guy from the lower leagues .I believe there are some real good managers in the first and second divisions who are cutting the mustard lower down the leagues all they want is a chance.

---------- Post added 28-09-2017 at 21:44 ----------

On a lighter note.. brian the blade has stated tonight on football heaven. if Wednesday get into the prem. he will do a lap of honour at Hillsboro in his birthday suit.ooo

Ho my god .Even I might pay my 42 quid to see that.On second thoughts may be not.Would there be 42 quids worth to see I wonder?

Feel very sad for mr Chansiri,he as given Carlos loads of money,but instead of getting better our team is getting worse,like to see the crowd on Sunday against Leeds,loads will watch it at home or in the pub,as £42 is to much for a team not performing right,Mr Chansiri should not have kept Carlos on for this season,he will now need some help in choosing the next manager

Before this debate gets going.

Where were Wednesday after 10 games last season, and the season before that ?

Any statto's out there.

My hunch is - the last two seasons, would be very similar to this one.

All this pressure on CC has been brought about from last Sundays result in my opinion. Although last nights result didn't help.

Knee jerk reaction ?

It's more than just the derby defeat, we've been hit and miss most of last season aswell. I'm not confident carlos can take us to the premiership but don't ask me who we should get instead

The blokes managed to get us to 6th & a playoff final,then 4th where we lost to an own goal late in the game,we lose the derby and now hes a dead man walking.

DC buys the players,not sure to what extent carlos gets involved,its not his money.

I can understand the gripes,the football isnt sexy,and we blew up in the derby game,and its expensive to watch.

Birmingham sacked gary rowett and have gone backwards ever since,BEWARE what you wish for!

Personally i'd prefer threads like this not to emerge until a decision has been made.

Carlos has been a dignified manager and a gentleman, if he goes he goes with well wishes from me, hopefully he can turn it around.

Sheridens now free :P

So is Gary Caldwell!?

approach Donald trump... he will build you a wall behind defence.

Personally i'd prefer threads like this not to emerge until a decision has been made.

Carlos has been a dignified manager and a gentleman, if he goes he goes with well wishes from me, hopefully he can turn it around.

Same goes for me and i was one who was not in favour of him getting the job.

If you hang on a couple of weeks you can have our manager Simon Grayson.

Seems like a nice bloke Carlos and he almost got you there, but just couldn't get over the line. Maybe made the wrong choices at critical times. From recent interviews it seems the situation is telling on him.

From a Blades point of view he could stay forever, but i suspect you owls know now he is unlikely to meet Chansiri's desire of promotion. I can't see it getting much better, team need a refresh, and with talent you have at your disposal, things should be much better.

Well done to Carlos but i fear his moment has now passed.

approach Donald trump... he will build you a wall behind defence.

Or Kim Jung-Un...he's very attack minded...