The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

In that case it does have an apostrophe, where I put it is up to me.

Whatever...

I tried to get the thread back on track but it appears the inertia of ignorance won't let me...

Someone else care to try?

Why didn’t you explain it? Were you wrong to suggest it was a Sheffield thing?

It was explained plain enough the fact you couldn't understand it is down to your lacking not mine, it is used here in Sheffield as was explained in the post 6976 which you replied to, but yet you and the other one persist.

---------- Post added 02-03-2018 at 19:02 ----------

Whatever...

I tried to get the thread back on track but it appears the inertia of ignorance won't let me...

Someone else care to try?

You and your soul mate are the ones who took the thread off track.

Just straight talking.

In riddles.

:hihi:

What is brexit?

Very true - the promises have been washed away by reality and if Mrs May delivers the promise of today, then we will be paying more for less.

Perfect!

In riddles.

Got your suitcase packed yet.

Got your suitcase packed yet.

Why, are you taking me on a surprise romantic break?

It was explained plain enough the fact you couldn't understand it is down to your lacking not mine, it is used here in Sheffield as was explained in the post 6976 which you replied to, but yet you and the other one persist.

So not specific to Sheffield then? Which you were kind of suggesting. Weren’t you. You seem a little tense. Hasn’t Brexit made all your problems and worries go away, thats what Brexit voters believed isn’t it?

So not specific to Sheffield then? Which you were kind of suggesting. Weren’t you. You seem a little tense. Hasn’t Brexit made all your problems and worries go away, thats what Brexit voters believed isn’t it?

No it appears you were.

It seems Brexit has given the remoaners the worries, shall they migrate to the failing EU or stay in the land of milk and honey, what's your choice surely you can't stay where you're classed as a whining loser.

I’ll be staying here and continue to ask the Brexiteers what benefits do you anticipate in leaving the EU.

Just a straight answer please.

Perhaps Theresa has given you a glimpse of our golden future if she can skilfully convince her fellow Conservatives and then those pesky EU negotiators.

May succeeded in still not clarifying anything whilst still maintaining her job (just). It was a meaningless and utterly uninformed speech, as expected.

Also - the EU is protecting jobs in Europe against Trump's protectionist steel and aluminium tariffs. Good luck doing that as the UK. (gentle reminder - when Sajid Javid said that the EU stopped protecting against Chinese steel-dumping, he was lying and was instead responsible for the UK government stopping the EU-protection.)

Edited by tzijlstra

I’ll be staying here and continue to ask the Brexiteers what benefits do you anticipate in leaving the EU.

Just a straight answer please.

Perhaps Theresa has given you a glimpse of our golden future if she can skilfully convince her fellow Conservatives and then those pesky EU negotiators.

What benefits are there if the UK stayed in, we can see by the EU's attitude they only want the UK for it's money, they are not the partners you'd want to be tied to, so come on tell us the benefits you expect by remaining, tell us of your vision for a wonderful future under the boot.