The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I don't need to read it as I already have done, and must point out again that it (A49) is about joining the EU. Reversing as you put it would mean actually cancelling the already made decision to leave and getting the EU and its members to agree, which will not happen.

The UK can if it wants under A49 apply to rejoin in the future providing the EU council and its members agree, and that option is always on the cards.

Brexit hasn’t happened yet so we can’t reverse anything. We can revoke A50 at any time. Once we leave we can use A49, and if that is in the transition period when we are to all intents and purposes still part of the EU, then it will be in effect a reversal of the process up to that point. The majority of the elements that would make us a member will still be in place. Very different to joining from scratch.

---------- Post added 01-03-2018 at 18:24 ----------

It is racist in some contexts but I realise now you didn’t mean that so apologies if any offence caused.

Brexit hasn’t happened yet so we can’t reverse anything. We can revoke A50 at any time. Once we leave we can use A49, and if that is in the transition period when we are to all intents and purposes still part of the EU, then it will be in effect a reversal of the process up to that point. The majority of the elements that would make us a member will still be in place. Very different to joining from scratch.

---------- Post added 01-03-2018 at 18:24 ----------

It is racist in some contexts but I realise now you didn’t mean that so apologies if any offence caused.

Only in circles you seem to go looking for so shove your apology.

:hihi:

Your fault for not explaining the context in what you meant initially. No point blaming other people for your lack of communication skills. Your attitude makes you sound like a pathetic human being.

Your fault for not explaining the context in what you meant initially. No point blaming other people for your lack of communication skills. Your attitude makes you sound like a pathetic human being.

And I1L2T3s post makes him sound like a person who tries to find Racism everywhere , when there is none

Not half as pathetic an object as you, your communication skills it seems are nil.

Not half as pathetic an object as you, your communication skills it seems are nil.

Your reply seems to indicate that you understood everything I said. Yet you say I have no communication skills. You sound a bit confused.

Your reply seems to indicate that you understood everything I said. Yet you say I have no communication skills. You sound a bit confused.

And you sound like a wind up merchant

The majority of voters decided to leave.

No, a slight majority of those who voted in the EU referendum voted to leave.

39% of the electorate voted to leave.

31% of those eligible to vote voted to leave.

26% of the UK population voted to leave.

Claiming that 'the country has voted to leave', as a democratic argument is nonsense.

Claiming that 'the country has voted to leave', as a democratic argument is nonsense.

Unless you can't count a majority is the most,

And I agree that you 'claiming the country has voted to leave' is nonsense, why do it?

I hear North Korea is lovely this time of year.

Oh well. I love you too :love:

---------- Post added 01-03-2018 at 22:12 ----------

And I1L2T3s post makes him sound like a person who tries to find Racism everywhere , when there is none

Just remind me who was it that was calling me a racist the other week ;)