Ukippers voting Tory?

Now that Ukip seems to be a spent force, (Paul Nuttall hasn't helped,) will all those Ukippers now be voting Tory?

And will the Conservatives happily accept the far right wing voters into their midst?

What effect will it have on the Conservative party to be infiltrated by far right ideologies? Will they be moving even further to the right?

Yes, yes and they already did.

Now that Ukip seems to be a spent force, (Paul Nuttall hasn't helped,) will all those Ukippers now be voting Tory?

And will the Conservatives happily accept the far right wing voters into their midst?

What effect will it have on the Conservative party to be infiltrated by far right ideologies? Will they be moving even further to the right?

Perhaps having Paul Nuttall and UKIP inside the Tory Party will help the Tories to be true to their word that they want to be seen as the worker's party ;)

The one hit wonder party with the Joker has leader UKIP served their purpose now on the political scrap heap. UKIP voters only bed fellow is naturally the Tories but all is too play for.

What influence could they have by voting, other than giving them a majority?

the Tories quite correctly see the almost 4 million people who voted UKIP two years ago as gravitating, and in a big way too, towards their camp. Few of those previous UKIP voters are going to vote Labour with the joke Corbyn in command, even if they habitually voted Labour in the past and also not a lot of them, are going to stay at home and not vote at all. That's why they the Tories are campaigning, now in 2017, in safe Labour seats where they have NEVER campaigned before. When they do eventually get round to digging up the corpse of UKIP, I've a feeling it might be said that UKIP were a very convenient 'stepping stone' that enabled previous habitual Labour voters to switch to Tory, who would never have voted Tory were it not for UKIP coming in there and getting them to abandon Labour when those previous Labour voters would never have switched over straight to Tory. It's going to give the Tories seats in the north and in Wales where only two years ago, they thought they had no chance. Maybe Nigel Farage will get a knighthood after all.

If you voted UKIP and then Out in the referendum which party will definitely get us Out?

Labour? who knows?

Lib Dem? LOL:rolleyes:

UKIP? yes, but no chance forming a Govt.

Tory?......Need you ask:thumbsup:

and I usually vote Labour

What influence could they have by voting, other than giving them a majority?

Exactly. A vote for UKIP is a wasted vote, while a vote for a Tory candidate is more likely to help the Tories increase their majority and guarantee the original aim of UKIP is carried out.

If you voted UKIP and then Out in the referendum which party will definitely get us Out?

Labour? who knows?

Lib Dem? LOL:rolleyes:

UKIP? yes, but no chance forming a Govt.

Tory?......Need you ask:thumbsup:

and I usually vote Labour

There's no chance of us not leaving the EU, we had a referendum.

The only difference is that Labour will negotiate and Tory/UKIP will not even approach the negotiating table until their demands are met.

Not really a consideration in South Yorkshire, JC on Calendar last night and one of the presenters showed him a constituency map of the last election results (Red, blue or orange) for South/West Yorkshire and asked him what he would do if they all turned from red to blue, I thought, there's more chance of me being Britain's next man in space, than any in SY changing to blue.

I would think the only possible change in South Yorkshire might be in our local seat of Sheffield Hallam and that would be orange to red, not blue.

IMHO.

As a UKipper I will be giving my vote to the Tory's, simple decision really. UKip are now a spent force, and only the Conservatives are dedicated to removing us from the corrupt institution that is the EU, so it's a no brainer.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 16-05-2017 at 15:54 ----------

Not really a consideration in South Yorkshire, JC on Calendar last night and one of the presenters showed him a constituency map of the last election results (Red, blue or orange) for South/West Yorkshire and asked him what he would do if they all turned from red to blue, I thought, there's more chance of me being Britain's next man in space, than any in SY changing to blue.

I would think the only possible change in South Yorkshire might be in our local seat of Sheffield Hallam and that would be orange to red, not blue.

IMHO.

Get your space suit ready, you never know.

Angel1.

There's no chance of us not leaving the EU, we had a referendum.

The only difference is that Labour will negotiate and Tory/UKIP will not even approach the negotiating table until their demands are met.

Labour and Tory cannot negotiate anything until the EU have decided on what is up for negotiating. Its the EU council that will draw up the initial guidelines and the EU Council will the approve them. I cant understand why May thinks otherwise. Its only once those guidelines are approved and voted on can the UK then do any negotiating.