Ukippers voting Tory?

UKIP were always the protest vote and anti-immigration, do Tories believe or want to lower/stop immigration more than other parties?

If they do, then why didn't they?

---------- Post added 16-05-2017 at 19:03 ----------

Why Not? Vote Leave welcomed bigots and racists votes with open arms.

Just like the Remoaners welcoming Geldoff, Helena Bonham Carter, Karren Brady, Emma Thompson, Tracey Emin, Eddie Izzard, Arsene Wenger, Elton John, Jo Brand, Paloma Faith, Vivienne Westwood, David Beckham and Simon Cowell into their ranks. Make what you will of these clowns.

So on the one hand we have a bunch of mindless scum with no discernable redeeming features, and on the other we have a list of very successful influential people...

when Callaghan came back from a trip abroad when the public service unions were all on strike, rubbish not collected from the streets, people unable to arrange funerals and he said 'crisis, what crisis?'

oh no he didn't.

he didn't say anything like that at all. You are quoting the Sun's headline next morning, not anything that Callaghan actually said.

Please do not give any party a huge majority, the damage will be long lasting and painful to whichever part of society is the current social boogieman.

Ukip saying vote conservative will get you a true exit but I tell you it will also give you the domestic demon to dance with.

All parties will raise taxes after this, that bullet has been dodged long enough.

Edited by Weazel2006

Why Not? Vote Leave welcomed bigots and racists votes with open arms.

Interesting isn't it, Farage has left the stage, Boris bottled it, Gove where is he, Steven Wolffe returns to the Tories, Mark Wreckless, the other Tory MP who resigned from UKIP returns to the Tories, Daniel Hanan, leaving everyone else to clean up the mess and live with the consequences.

A cynic might think that none of the above expected the Referendum result we got and have quietly closed the door behind them and tiptoed away.

Liam Fox was always out of his depth and has been sidelined leaving the hapless David Davies who's Party colleagues flatter to make him feel important and"needed" to struggle on

Now that Ukip seems to be a spent force, (Paul Nuttall hasn't helped,) will all those Ukippers now be voting Tory?

And will the Conservatives happily accept the far right wing voters into their midst?

What effect will it have on the Conservative party to be infiltrated by far right ideologies? Will they be moving even further to the right?

I was always a Tory voter , but im now a UKIP member, but it will be tactical voting for me . I despise Labour and want rid of our MP Angela Smith, so im voting Tory.

My constituency voted strongly to leave the EU ,but Smith voted to remain , going against the wishes of her constituants . She has to go .